Looking for Accountabilibuddies

Options
Friend me! Let's be aware of what the others are doing so we can support and encourage them, get support and encouragement ourselves, and know that people are aware of how we're doing. None of my off-life friends are in here. I'd love to make new friends!

Replies

• mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me!! I need some encouragement as well! I've been trying to lose the same 40-50 lbs since my daughter was born 3 years ago. I always start well and get to a good spot and then give up. I feel like this time around I am doing it for me...not to be ready for a wedding or to go on vacation, but now I'm finally ready to do it for myself.
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been trying to lose 25-30 pounds that I gained after a knee injury! :)
  • llcoolu
    llcoolu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some support, I'm a mom of two and my husband travels a lot. I would like to lose 10 lbs and actually keep it off! I do great all day and then night time hits and I eat and eat.
  • Erieo
    Erieo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mom of two kids here. I lost about 11 lbs so far, and have 10 more to go. Switched here from Loseit because it was so laggy and slow. So far loving Myfitnesspal so much better. Last 10 lbs is hard, mutual motivation and accountability could definitely help. Add me!
  • twmcgrath
    twmcgrath Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I gained weight since starting college and I am trying to get back in shape, I usually am good during the day but struggle with not eating a lot at night.
  • jennasullivan222
    jennasullivan222 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Eating at night is the worst for me! For everyone who has a problem with that - Let's all tell each other tomorrow if we made it through the night! It's better if we know we have to tell someone and we don't keep it out own dirty little secret!
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    Ihave gone up and down my whole life, ranging from size 2/4 (in my early 20's...those were the days...) to 14/16, whereas am now. I always seem to get down to the last 10 lbs and start to think I am somehow magically cured. I am taking it off and keeping it off this time!
  • emmarchist
    emmarchist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey, ladies — i would love to join you, as well! i lost about 30 pounds about 2 years ago and have now gained most of it back by slacking off all my consistent good behavior. after several tries, i decided today to really get serious and i know some accountability will help! weighing in tomorrow morning, but know i definitely need to lose 15-20 lbs to get back to my happy place. my biggest challenge: wine! :wink:
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    Congratulations and a happy dance to you for deciding to get serious and for finding us!
  • sharamia
    sharamia Posts: 34 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Add me too please. I've been a member here for so long with few friends because I tend to disappear. I have to do this now. I'm borderline diabetic and my cholesterol is on the high side. It's time.
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    Girl, let's go! Health is so important. Let's take ourselves seriously and show OURSELVES that we have some self respect. We CAN do this...together!
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    My biggest challenge: ice cream! And French fries...and boredom...
  • mmorales1875
    mmorales1875 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've never been too serious about weight loss, but I definitely want to drop a few pounds and look/feel better by next summer. I struggle a lot with meeting my calorie goals and have always given up in the past, but this time I want to stick with it. :)
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    Hey folks, Jreeves36 needs some more buddies. Add her, get more support for yourself and give her support in kind. Yay, kindness!
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Lee. I travel a lot for work and have a difficult time maintaining any kind of fitness or diet routine, much less a support group. I'd really appreciate any help I can get from other members, and am happy to lend my support as well.