Everything went downhill after 30

Options
hubbardcasey28
hubbardcasey28 Posts: 30 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm telling myself this is going to be the year! I'm 35 and things have to turn Around. I'm like a yoyo, every other year I lose about 35lbs and every other year I gain it all back....I'm surprised my gallbladder hasn't needed to be removed. But I want this year to be different

Replies

• x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    And you can do this. When you're feeling bad don't let that inner voice tell you can't because you REALLY can. I've fallen victim to this too.

I wish you luck on your journey. Please feel free to add me, if you wish to find friends.
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always great to have new friends!
  • ann4bc1
    ann4bc1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm 62 next month and have lost 35 pounds since last September.
    Need to lose 30 more.
    Change your routine around, add weights and keep track of your eating.
    I just added walking my daughter's dogs and have noticed my waist getting smaller but still at the same weight. Remember muscle weighs more than fat so forget about the scale for a while!
    I'm rooting for you!
  • shalinivivekraj
    shalinivivekraj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pls tell me how u guys lost all the weight.... been struggling
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's pretty much me! Feel free to add me!
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I had to have my gallbladder removed after repeatedly losing and gaining 30lbs. I am glad yours is holding out.
  • rocket_dino
    rocket_dino Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh lol :D I just thought last nite that I'd pay all my money (which is not that much) to feel and look the same as I did when I was 29-30. I'm 37 now and I haven't really gained weight, but my muscle tone is gone and I get tired easily.

But yup, we're not really getting any younger so better get working now!

I'm new here, feel free to add me :)
  • hubbardcasey28
    hubbardcasey28 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the inspirational words....I'm pretty late responding to this. I've done better, I've done several races since this post and plan on doing a half marathon at the beach in January...if my back holds out
  • alrndn
    alrndn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me
  • Babs2Baby
    Babs2Baby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I think we all have yoyo'd once or twice while dieting. You don't gotta see it as a diet and see it as a life style change. Temptation is everywhere and you always gotta be on guard.
    You can add me, I'm a long time dieter but this is the first time I'm looking to just change my way of life.