Anyone have a birthday in November and would like to see how far we get?

Options

Replies

• AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario, Canada
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My bday is November 14 and my goal is to lose around 15 lbs by then. I've been eating a low carb, wheat free diet. I want to start back up with exercise, be even more careful with the food I eat and drink more water. This weight needs to come off!
  • sophie_gets_strong
    Options
    Hey! This is such a great idea! My goal was our next holiday in August but I haven't done very well, so my birthday in November is a great idea! Mines on 16th November. I've just started at the gym daily and I'm now cutting my calories which I wasn't doing before, so please feel free to add me as I need the friends and support!!! Haha.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is still smashing their goals! It will be Halloween before we know it. Then turkey day ! I just got done with day 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1 workout. If anyone wants to try it out its one hell of a workout but boy you will accomplish a lot in 25 minutes all in the comfort of your own home. You WILL sweat a lot! I warned you :)))
  • daynaxxanne
    daynaxxanne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My birthday's the 25. I'm just reaching legal drinking age and have an awesome dress that I wanna rock at the bars. I know drinking does not help weightloss or your health in general but I'm hoping to develop some healthy habits so I can enjoy the occasional night out and still feel good about it. As well as I'm hoping good habits will prevent me from falling into bad ones where I end up drinking every weekend with friends. I'm aiming for a 10-15lb weight loss to put me between 120-125lbs, but I'd settle for some visible muscle definition. My parents eat paleo so I'm slowly working my way towards that lifestyle and I weight lift anywhere from 3-5 times a week.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    My bday is 11/4 and I'll be 35! How the hell did that happen? Anyway, I've got 45 or 50lbs left to lose (lost 112lb so far). I'd like to get 15lbs off by my birthday, that would put me solidly in the overweight category instead of obese. My goal was to get there by 8/1, but that did not work out. The first 100lbs was easy, the last 50 is going to take another year I think.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    35 on November 9th looking forward to meeting my goal and celebrating.

I'll be 35 on the 4th! My goal is 15lbs by then.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    November 1st here, but no weight loss as I am also giving birth to a baby girl in November as well! Trying to keep weight gain to a minimum and stay healthy. :)
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    November 7th. Starting over for the hundredth time. I can, will, and have to do this! Three months until the 7th, so I am going for 15+ pounds by then. It is a reasonable goal.

Mine is Nov. 7th also! I will be 54 this year and really want to be in the 120's by then. I would love some motivational support.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    Options
    I figured I would check in on everyone and see how they are doing. August is coming to a close and I will soon be seeing one month results on September 18. I've been exercising a little more and feel lighter. I've been sticking with my calorie goal so hopefully I will see the progress ! Here's to everyone working on their health !!!
  • Reader818
    Reader818 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to increase my activity, but it's been really hard for the last few weeks. My dog is having some complications from surgery. He's on bed rest, which means I'm pretty sedentary as well!

Thanks for popping back in to check! I'm curious as to how others are doing with their goals.
  • Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Still maintaining! Hope to stay below 140 (5'8") for my birthday!
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! So far I have 7.4 lbs left until my low goal point. This thread is so motivating! We are all going to be giving ourselves the best b day gift!
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    Options
    Hi Everyone! So far I have 7.4 lbs left until my low goal point. This thread is so motivating! We are all going to be giving ourselves the best b day gift!

I'm glad you feel motivated ! Thabks for sharing and congrats on your weight loss !!!! That's awesome :)
  • Reader818
    Reader818 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Congrats on the progress!
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    im nov 16 :) i would like to loose at least 12 pounds by then!!!
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    i'm down 4 lbs since august 8, when i first saw this thread!
  • daynaxxanne
    daynaxxanne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Update: my weight hasn't changed since the start of this. Which is both good and bad. It didn't go up, but it didn't go down either. I have decided that I will be avoiding the scale until the week before my birthday because it puts a lot of pressure on me and I don't enjoy the feelings it brings up. I'm going to try and do this by feel mostly. School has also started and my manager has me working 30hours a week despite the fact I've said I can only work 20 so things are a bit chaotic and I'm worried about balancing everything. However I think I'm going to start bringing my text books to the gym and walking at a very slow pace on the treadmill. I have to stay slow or I won't be able to continue to read, but it gets me moving so slow is better than not at all.
  • rivim
    rivim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! Hoping I can lose 10-15 more lbs by my November birthday. :)
  • nishndn
    nishndn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My birthday is on 6th... Only 15 lbs to go but struggling in same wt... Will be glad if I go for it on my day... I was 163lb now 152lbs... My target is 136lbs...