Trying again & looking for friends!

Options
Hello everyone. I'm not new to MFP, but I've only recently been active again not too long ago. And hoping to find some new friends to help me stay motivated.

I'm 31 and a mom of 2 little ones. A couple months ago I was diagnosed with symptomatic gallstones. I had 2 choices; gallbladder removal surgery or try to manage the incredibly painful symptoms by changing to a diet of 15g of fat or less a day. Not afraid of surgery, but went with the diet change. So far I have lost 20 lbs., but still need to lose another 50ish to hit my goal. So now more than ever, I need to use MFP to help keep track of my fat intake.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, that would be great! We can motivate each other!

Replies

• hienhuynh1991
    hienhuynh1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a lot but struggling to lose weight. You're amazing. Share me some tips pls.
  • 6everly
    6everly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have gallstones and am waiting to see the surgeon later this month to learn my options. Congrats on losing the 20lbs! I love that you are attempting to keep your symptoms in check through diet. Has the diet/weight loss helped reduce your flare ups?