• Tracieisfitastic
    Tracieisfitastic Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Proud Christoan and believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Add me
  • ouchthishurts
    ouchthishurts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!
    I'm a Christian too and believe me, I wouldn't be able to do this without the help of the big G. Feel free to add me
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Also a Christian. Anyone feel free to add me if you like. I have an open diary, and I log every day - though that's not to say I eat perfectly every day.
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    I went back to the church for the first time in over 20 years on the Sunday just gone. I feel so much better!!!! I hope this means I can count myself as a Christian again?
    Sending hugs everyone!!!!

If you believe in Christ and want to live in relationship with Him, I'd say so. Congrats on going to church. That can be one of the most difficult things to do after a long time away.
  • livn4jsus30
    livn4jsus30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian as well, request sent!!
  • Camysia
    Camysia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow.... I've been gone way too long... I'm back! Had some motivational issues. But the good Lord is on my side and I know I can do this.
    For those of you who want a debate or an argument, you won't find it here. My faith is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! I'm here for support and to be supportive. I'm in the struggle just like you.

So if you want to chit chat about life and all that it entails, cool. I'll do my best to be here you. Otherwise, beat it. There's no hate in this house!

God bless,
    Camysia
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian too, and I like everyone.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Christian here as well; anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • little_lu_2016
    little_lu_2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Christian as well. Add me!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am 100% all in!
  • susie2010b
    susie2010b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, thank you.
  • faiths13
    faiths13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also Christian. Feel free to add me
  • koujo21
    koujo21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My brothers and sisters I'm Christian as well. Feel free to add me.
  • haveyoueverbeenmistreated
    Options
    Hi fellow Believers. New here and want to join you all in your health journey. Little background about myself. I am wanting to lose weight and be in better shape. I was large at one time and have put some weight back on. I would like to encourage and be encouraged. I hope we can love on each other lift each other up.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well. I am always looking for great friends!
  • down225
    down225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi My Sister, I too am a Christian. For those who seem to want to know, Christianity and fitness have everything to do with each other.
    As christians we believe that God made us, gave us a body, which we are responsible to care for.
    Also we believe that the Holy Spirit of God lives within us(that is where the strength and motivation come from) so we are to care for His temple.
  • down225
    down225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I forgot - count me in. I am Perry in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. Maybe we should just start a new group. We should have enough with all of the +responses to this post.
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Always looking for Christian friends!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My name is Kevin and I wanted to take a moment and share - it looks like we have a similar journey.
  • aranel68
    aranel68 Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Me too-would be great to have some christian MFP friends to share support! :)
    Anyone here, feel free to add me as well.