112lbs lost (pics)

Options
Sugaplumz
Sugaplumz Posts: 21 Member
I've spent pretty much my whole life struggling with my weight. I was the "fat girl" in elementary and middle school. I was the "anorexic girl" in high school and then the "fat girl" again in college. I constantly beat myself up about my appearance and never saw just how great I actually was. After I graduated college I began working as a case manager for people with physical and mental disabilities. A few of my clients were extremely obese. 500-600lbs. I myself was almost 300lbs when I started this job. I always told myself that maybe being big was all that was meant for me. It wasn't until one of my clients passed away alone in his home due to his obesity illness that I started to look at myself and see just how close to death I was. I couldn't walk up and down the stairs without being extremely out of breath. I couldn't tie my own shoes and even going to the bathroom was becoming difficult for me. It definitely wasn't and still isn't an easy road but for once I was determined to do something and prove that feeling like I did was not what I was meant to feel my entire life. A year and a half ago I hated myself, hated who I was, and I just felt so lazy and unhappy. With dedication and hard work I was able to lose over 100lbs and gain a new outlook on life. I gained happiness, love for myself, and the courage to persue my dreams. I left my job as a case manager to go back to school to become a registered dietitian and personal trainer. I'm still figuring myself out but when you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything! Whether you are new to this or not never give up. You are worth it and you deserve to be happy.
8a8xtzel7wqw.jpeg
2pwjbu7zbyai.jpeg
pbb6t1zsci14.jpeg
o0xmd4hxi31z.jpeg
u095aj5fghkc.jpeg
069vxlgr9lh8.jpeg
ajhe186zku7c.jpeg
aql5spxvvjtr.png
8klftd65v8uq.jpg

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job!! There is no time like the present for Anyone to make lifestyle changes for the better, but I Love it even more when I see YOUNG adults take back their lives!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress way to go!!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • annbassett3
    annbassett3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome....way to go!! Good for you to decide to do this for yourself :)
  • Sugaplumz
    Sugaplumz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring story and, you look so great!
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have always been overweight and it can be hard to picture myself being a normal weight.
  • always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great story :) you're fabulous & you look great :)
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful achievement, you look amazing. <3
  • tamms_1965
    tamms_1965 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work!!!!
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • rhawfax1986
    rhawfax1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! good job!
  • ilikegardens
    ilikegardens Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both losing the weight you wanted and deciding what you wanted to do next!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, inspiring story! <3 Well done! :)
  • chasitystiff851
    chasitystiff851 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Totaling amazing transformation!! Congrats on your success!!
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wow. Great job. Thanks for sharing your story. You look so amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!