accountabilibuddies

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Toni and I'm wanting to lose 60lbs. I think this is an awesome idea sharing and finding others who are going through the same thing. I'm here for motivation and to motivate others.

Replies

• TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    Hi Toni I'm Laura. Looking to lose around 50lbs
  • iloveLUCY2016
    iloveLUCY2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Toni and Laura I'm Connie and I'm looking at losing 65 if I can.......diets are so hard and I love the idea of supporting each other thru the struggles along the way
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    Awesome. Hello
  • PamWOhio
    PamWOhio Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Toni, Laura and Connie. I am looking to lose between 50 and 65 and just started a week ago. Please feel free to add me. I don't have many friends on here yet. I post a lot too. I am beginning to feel like I might look like a flake because I seriously am starting from scratch. I didn't know anything about all this stuff before and was living on convenience food and fast food. YIKES.
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Maria and I would be happy to make some friends. I need to lose around 55lbs and am currently on day 2. I want someone to hold me to journaling all that I eat, exercising daily, and meeting my goals. Thanks in advance.
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about the same! I'll add everyone here! Always looking for accountability!
  • tmjoellenbeck
    tmjoellenbeck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 36, but still have 55 to go. I'm an active Y member and I need someone to tell me not to eat pizza hut if I can't eat just 1 or 2 pieces. How do I send friend requests?
  • VickyBradPT
    VickyBradPT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps! 21pounds to lose! we can all
    Do this! One day at a time x
  • debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello to all! I've been a member for quite some time. Been on my journey for four years. Wanting to lose weight at a moderate pace so I can learn on the way. I had been stagnant for a little over a year after losing 80, then I lost focus and motivation and gained 30 back. Now I have 45 to get to my goal. Always looking for others to feed off each other!
  • jayleza
    jayleza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    PamWOhio wrote: »
    Hi Toni, Laura and Connie. I am looking to lose between 50 and 65 and just started a week ago. Please feel free to add me. I don't have many friends on here yet. I post a lot too. I am beginning to feel like I might look like a flake because I seriously am starting from scratch. I didn't know anything about all this stuff before and was living on convenience food and fast food. YIKES.

We all have to start somewhere right! I know I get super busy and resort to fast food and prepackaged food almost all the time but I'm learning to be more conscious of what the kids and I eat. I worry for them and myself BUT I hate cooking
  • kjdaughtridge
    kjdaughtridge Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started a week ago. I want to lose 50-60 lbs. I'd love to connect with others for support and accountability.
  • iloveLUCY2016
    iloveLUCY2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome☺️