I did it once before...

Options
...so I can do it again, right?
About 4 years ago I lost about 30 lbs. (I don't know the exact amount because I didn't weigh myself at the beginning.) It was a slow journey over about a year and a half, but I did it. I went from being a size 12 to a size 6 but have since started to put weight back on. Now I'm almost back to where I started and I can NOT let that happen.
I keep trying to stay motivated but keep falling short.
Does anybody else have a similar story?

Replies

• celumie
    celumie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeh i lost like 35 pounds 2 years ago but then i moved to the middle of nowhere and i dont rlly know anybody here so i dont rlly go out as much, and ive gained it all back it sucks but im trying to lose it again this time with a slower hopefully more pernament approach :)
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes - you can do it again, and you can use what you learned from the first go-round (both what worked then and what ISN'T working right now). This is my fourth time losing this weight (arghh), and I've learned for myself that I have to log my food every day, and if I boost my protein intake while cutting out flour and processed sugar, I don't have cravings. And I'm making sure to at least get a walk in every day, and doing more exercise as often as I can. Think about what foods work for you (what do you really like to eat that fits in your daily plan) and try some new ones as well. Good luck, you can do it! You are worth it.