Hello Myfitnesspal!

Options
Hello everyone! I just joined a few minutes ago. I am looking forward to losing weight and getting back to being healthy! I have gained 35lbs this year after getting married! I have been successful with Weight Watchers but I am trying to cut back on spending.

Have a nice day!
Brittney Barron

Replies

• trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I have found better success with this site. Just cancelled my WeightWatchers online account.
  • staceylee74
    Options
    Well Welcome to MFP this is a great site very user friendly. Hope that you are able to make the best of it. Add lots of friends for great motivation.
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. I started working from home and all the effort i had put into losing weight a few years ago (although i didn't quite meet my target) was wasted as i gained and gained.

I find MFP really helpful especially in moments like now when i'm a little bored and would normally turn to bread for comfort.

We can do it!
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey welcom to MFP, feel free to add me as a friend if you want support.
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.