Half way there!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Loretmuller
    Loretmuller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, im so proud of you, I signed up and still falling off the track, always remembering myself last or not at all. Please motivate me xxxxx
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Totally awesome! What a change! Well done! And a big well done to the photographer!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you look so good! yay!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations on reach that half way mark!!! Keep up the great work!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO much everyone!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    keep up the good work...congratulations!:happy:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! Love the photos and your sig...I'm a mom and I love twilight too! LOL..Congrats on your success!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You are doing a awesome job. I wish you much success with your future progress.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Holy crap - you look amazing (not that you weren't gorgeous before). Awesome job!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing!! Awesome work!!!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! keep it up!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's great. The loss is dramatic, but learn from you lesson .... Take some BEFORE pictures now, so as you drop the last few pounds you will have a reminder of where you were.

I never wanted to get as big as my next year's goal weight. I never want to be this big again. Photos are a great motivator, and a great way to sustain the weight once you get there.
  • dora1979
    dora1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic congrats :flowerforyou:
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look so vibrant and full of life. Not to mention gorgeous! Way to go. You'll breeze through the last 20!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's great. The loss is dramatic, but learn from you lesson .... Take some BEFORE pictures now, so as you drop the last few pounds you will have a reminder of where you were.

I never wanted to get as big as my next year's goal weight. I never want to be this big again. Photos are a great motivator, and a great way to sustain the weight once you get there.

I know I should have taken some before pictures, and to be honest, I did. However, my little sister got my camera and saw them and made a comment about being scarred for life (I was wearing a sports bra and boy shorts), so I deleted them out of embarassment. :embarassed:

I'm still not a small girl, but I'm more comfortable taking the pictures now and holding on to them :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!