Why am I not losing weight at all?

Options
1. Yes I've adjusted my calories accordingly. 2. I understand my loss is supposed to slow down. 3. I highly doubt I'm gaining muscle at this rate. I've been stuck between 135-137 pounds eating a defecit that I should be losing a pound a week. I measure my food, track very well. Haven't lost weight in about 2 months. I have no idea what's going on with me. (I work out too)

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Your calorie logging out or in is off track
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring your food?
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    "Measuring", not weighing your food?

You're eating at maintenance.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food with a food scale?
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    What's your height? Are you at mid healthy BMI yet?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Will you open your diary?

How much are you eating? Does that include exercise?
  • MikeAV8s
    MikeAV8s Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Because you are consuming more calories than you are burning. Adjust one or the other.
  • playswithsqurriels
    playswithsqurriels Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My PT would say you hit a plateau and need to shock your body. Try switching up tour diet or your work out. If you only cardio, do some weight training or if you only weight train, try some hiit.
  • pawfectly
    pawfectly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're tracking your calories accurately? Do you use a food scale? You may be consuming more than you think. If you're logging your food from the database, I suggest double checking the values to be accurate. It's also possible to overestimate the calorie burn from your workout. Do you eat back all your exercise calories? MFP and many other websites tend to overestimate the calorie burn and hence you should only eat back 50% of them. Personally, I don't eat back exercise calories unless I'm hungry. Remember that weight loss is not linear! Assuming you're nearing your goal weight - your weight loss is expected to slow down. 0.5 pound loss a week would be a healthy rate for you! You could try incorporating strength training and start a lifting programme into your routine if you haven't already or you could try switching up your workout schedule. Have patience :)
  • agnatkowa
    agnatkowa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have same issue for 2 weeks. It is very demotivating. Hang in there!