Looking for Accountabilibuddies

Options

Replies

• dlharwell
    dlharwell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done My Fitness Pal in the past. Just recently left Weight Watchers because the new Smart Points plan was not working out for me. I definitely need the accountability. Just found this group.
  • dlharwell
    dlharwell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me to the group?
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Halfway to my goal but major plateu. Serious back injury making it very difficult to lose (almost strictly through diet and physical therapy). Could totally use friends/accountability!
  • AriaLace
    AriaLace Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • jennasullivan222
    jennasullivan222 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lee, it's sooo hard to form new habits when you don't have a regular routine. Tell us your daily goals and we'll keep an eye on you. I hope we can be of help!
  • wfgteamtnt
    wfgteamtnt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    Options
    I would love to be added. 32 year old mom of 2 here. I'm looking to lose between 45-55lbs. Hashimotos disease ruined my metabolism but my thyroid is back in check and it's seriously time for a change :smiley:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me. I've been struggling with the same 30lbs for the last few years. I tend to make progress and get comfortable and the weight creeps on again. I'm also a teacher so the school year is tough! I've vowed to make this school year better and hit the ground running as soon as school let out in June. I would love to help support any and all
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    How are everyone doing with their goals today? I ate 1300 cal but I think give or take 100 cal is ok. I am definitely going to aim for my 1200 cal tomorrow. Burned 590 cal on elliptical! 7 cups of water so far. I'll get to 10 before the night is out.
  • jennasullivan222
    Options
    Let's say hi and friend eaglesfan32959! Hey there and welcome! Let's help each other out.
  • kabajala
    kabajala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think this is exactly what I need. Even when I do the 'right' thing, weight loss doesn't seem to happen at all and I lose motivation. This time around, I have decided to focus on eating healthily and moving more. At least I will be improving my health, and if/when weight loss happens it will be a bonus. I know I need some accountability and support to make this happen, and I'm happy to offer the same.

I'm not really sure how this works though, do I just post to the group like this?
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello folks....

I could use some additional support as well especially during these summer patio months. Is this just an all ladies group or I can be added or can I add anyone of you?

Thanks,

D
  • 204terrafisher
    204terrafisher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • kabajala
    kabajala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's the end of the day here, and I've done ok for kjs but really low on activity. Unexpected extra report writing today, a meeting i had forgotten about tonight. Extra tomorrow to hit the week total.
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some support! Starting this all over again for the 25848926th time and I need it to be the last! This is the first time I've actually been excited to get healthy. And I'm sick of trying to do this with all the "skinny b$!#@+&$" in my life who think they're fat, lol. I have never been this big and it is really taking a toll on my self-esteem! So let's do this!!
  • Weeese
    Weeese Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey!

30 "something" mum-to-one, based in Aberdeen UK, who's looking to push on through the half way mark, towards my goal! Daily logger with open diary and progress updates/motivational posts.

Feel free to send me a request, and others can feel free to add me too :)
  • thaisreamy
    thaisreamy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Thais, I'm 32 years old and I'm originally from Brazil. I've been living in the USA now for 10 years. I'm married and I have a 2 year old boy :). I've ALWAYS struggled with my weight, always been wanting to lose weight but I never really took it seriously until now. After getting married I've gained 45 pounds and it's more than about time that I do something about it. I really enjoy cooking and watching cooking shows which has been challenging when trying to lose weight. Anyways..... I'm looking for friends, open diaries or not. And I was thinking if anyone would be interested in sharing pics of what we're eating in apps such as What'sApp? I do that sometimes with my friends but I was thinking if we made a group that would be fun maybe :)
  • twinmom123go
    twinmom123go Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This seems like exactly what I need as well as all of you have already stated. I need accountability from people who get it. Not sure how to friend either if someone could help that would be great.
    Thanks