Looking for fellow teachers!!

Options
Hello all!
It's just about time to get back to school and thought it would be nice to have like minded people to support. I teach 5th grade in a small school where staff rooms are always bursting with tempting treats. If you'd like support feel free to add me!!

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Elementary art teacher here, and I'm dreading next week. I'm excited to see all my kiddos, but I was enjoying my first summer completely off. :lol:

Good luck!
  • banjoreb
    banjoreb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a mid/high school teacher in a small private school. Need to get back on a walking and running schedule. Needing mutual encouragement. Add me, if you wish...
  • LStonePTL
    LStonePTL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    First grade teacher at a small christian school. Trying to steer clear of the new coffee shop down the street. =o)
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    LStonePTL wrote: »
    First grade teacher at a small christian school. Trying to steer clear of the new coffee shop down the street. =o)

I hear this!! Last year I was going to the Starbucks a few blocks from school 2x a day! I have broken that habit over the summer, now I'll have to stay strong once school starts. Coffee is my weakness!
  • justjules
    justjules Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a6 th grade treacherous in Southern CA and would love motivational buddies. After a summer off work seems to suck all my energy away and losing weight seems so difficult. Feel free to add me.