Mental success

Options
For the past month my weight went up and down the same 2 lbs, over and over and over... In the past, this would have sent me right into a frustrated binge. But not this time. I powered through it. I kept doing what I have been doing and had faith in the process. This morning I hit a new low weight!

Replies

• zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!! Way to stick it out! Good lesson for those of us who are stuck!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Totally a mental sucess! Great news, congrats! I also have been more or less on the same weight up and down too for months and this last week it started to move down.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    congrats. this is me just now. and like you in the past this would've mega frustrated me. well done for getting to a new low. it's a bumpy road, this weight loss malarkey, isn't it?
  • driving_miss_crazy
    driving_miss_crazy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I feel more successful after this last month than all the pounds I lost consistently before. For me, weight loss is 75% mental and 25% nutrition ;)
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is a huge battle won. Good for you!!
  • Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have amazing patience <3 Congratulations on your new & lower weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!