Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• aidy__b
    aidy__b Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    anyone please feel free to add me - always looking for, and to give, support
  • Arv7421
    Arv7421 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    definitely need friends for motivation....
  • cappernik92
    cappernik92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Samantha! I'm trying to get back into shape after baby #3! I started my journey at about 270, lost 100 lbs after getting pregnant with #2 and was down to about 172 but got pregnant with #3 and got a little lazy so I'm back up to 190 and trying to get down to at least 155! I could definitely use motivation, feel free to add me! (:
  • mrbullfrog
    mrbullfrog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Looking to get my six pack again, must be a mid life thing lol. about 20 pounds to go still and would love a few friends with the same goal. The last few pounds is the hardest for me.
  • ynah12795
    ynah12795 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well! ;)
  • susanruddyohoto
    susanruddyohoto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and would love to have more friends on here for support!
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • blumenstockbj
    blumenstockbj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would love friends also for support. Tried to get a couple friends to join and they were not interested. Would love to see friends in my empty friend folder for support. I had a stroke in April and finding it hard to keep moving and keep motivated so accountability with friends would really help please feel free to add me
  • airassisted
    airassisted Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • Macromac
    Macromac Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Final call :)

I'm a cop from Australia who lost a significant amount of weight years ago. I now focus on strength training, martial arts and use this app for macros.

Feel free to add me :)
  • klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom, working on getting my prebaby body back. always could use more motivated friends.
  • Erieo
    Erieo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mom of two kids here. I lost about 11 lbs so far, and have 10 more to go. Switched here from Loseit because it was so laggy and slow. So far loving Myfitnesspal so much better.
  • missymay1009
    missymay1009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me and we can encourage one another! :)
  • CheleVon
    CheleVon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends for supporting and motivating each other through this journey of getting healthy for life.
  • margiethinner
    margiethinner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends I've only got two left others have all gone I'm a long time user i was looking to encourage others and connect
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • ginnymonson
    ginnymonson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could use some friends for motivation & receives or new food ideas.
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me :#
  • xLovelyx87
    xLovelyx87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to follow new friends in hopes to be inspired or learn new ideas from others. My goal this year is to be fit before I hit 30 of next year of May.
  • ashleeholland90
    ashleeholland90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here! Just had my 3rd and final baby 3 weeks ago and I'm ready to shed the pounds for good and be the hot and fit mom:)