Calories that aren't there.

So today is my first dsy on MFP and have logged everything today. Problem is that I've only logged 8 things but it says 9 and is giving be extra calories for an invisible item. Any way to fix this?

Replies

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    I see 9 items logged for today - 4 for breakfast, 4 for lunch and 1 under snacks. Which one isn't supposed to be there? You can just delete whatever is logged that you didn't eat.

Of course, I may be totally misunderstanding your problem! (Wouldn't be the first time!)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    9 Items. Which one do you think you didn't eat? Maybe you haven't scrolled down enough for the last snack category?

Violi - Mediterranean Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon 120 0 14 0 0 0
    Simply Nature - Organic Coconut Oil, 14 gram 120 0 14 0 0 0
    Great Value - Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 tablespoon 50 1 5 0 5 0
    Kerrygold - Unsalted Irish Butter, 18 gram 129 0 15 0 0 0

Lunch
    Whitewater Valley - Large Egg, 3 egg 210 0 15 18 210 0
    Simply Nature - Organic Coconut Oil, 14 gram 120 0 14 0 0 0
    Great Value - Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 tablespoon 50 1 5 0 5 0
    Sargento - Medium Chedder Cheese, 2 slice 160 0 14 10 260 0

Dinner

Snacks
    Jennie-O - Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Breast, 112 grams
  • onecommongamer
    onecommongamer Posts: 8 Member
    I didnt have the Violi for breakfast and it does not show that on my screen. For me all I see for breakfast is Whipping cream, coconut oil, butter.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    I can see the olive oil
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    I didnt have the Violi for breakfast and it does not show that on my screen. For me all I see for breakfast is Whipping cream, coconut oil, butter.

this makes me curious. what did you make with that? was it delicious?
  • onecommongamer
    All I did with the olive oil is create it in my foods so I have the right nutritional facts.
  • onecommongamer

My version of the bulletproof coffee. 12oz coffee, 1 TBSP of the oil, cream, butter, and a truvia packet. Its amazing.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member

My version of the bulletproof coffee. 12oz coffee, 1 TBSP of the oil, cream, butter, and a truvia packet. Its amazing.

i've heard of that but never tried it~ maybe i'll give it a go one day.
  • onecommongamer
    Its good plus you get a lot of healthy fats