Anyone want to start the 30 shred tomorrow?

Options
123457»

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    day 8, level 1 - done! pushups definitely getting easier now!

8 down, 22 to go.........

you are awesome... great job on keeping with the 30DS during holiday weekend..
    i took a 2 day break.. (was gone alll day yesterday and by the time i got home i was completely tired) will get back on track today :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    yesterday was day 7 of level 1 for me. weighed myself this morning and lost 4lbs since last monday. well happy with that! managed to do the 30DS every day and also done 30 mins extra cardio on saturday and sunday.

getting shredded! :happy:

wow! great job!!! i had actually gained 2lbs.. pretty depressing... lol.. might be from gaining muscle?? i don't know, but i'm gonna keep doing what i need to do.. i just bought some protein powder cause i realized i was under my protein everyday and protein helps repair muscle right? :) hoping it will help/// but keep it up... you'll be shredded in no time :)
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yesterday was day 7 of level 1 for me. weighed myself this morning and lost 4lbs since last monday. well happy with that! managed to do the 30DS every day and also done 30 mins extra cardio on saturday and sunday.

getting shredded! :happy:

wow! great job!!! i had actually gained 2lbs.. pretty depressing... lol.. might be from gaining muscle?? i don't know, but i'm gonna keep doing what i need to do.. i just bought some protein powder cause i realized i was under my protein everyday and protein helps repair muscle right? :) hoping it will help/// but keep it up... you'll be shredded in no time :)

thanx corina! have heard plenty of people on MFP saying they didnt lose weight much in the first 3 weeks of 30 DS but then the weight comes off on the last week so keep it going as i'm sure you'll notice a difference by the end of the 30 days.

i have 11lbs left to lose as well. a friend and i have a challenge going on to see who can lose 15lbs first. we both lost 4lbs in the first week so 11lb to go. we're both super competitive people so i really have to put the effort in if i want to win as i know my friend will be doing the same!
  • gd50cent
    Options
    Day 9 of level 1, done! only 1 more night of level 1 before it's time to kick it up a gear.

9 down, 21 to go.....
  • coffeye
    coffeye Posts: 20
    Options
    Am on day seven today missed yesterday's due to getting home really late and took last Friday off as i was so sore only 23days to go and three days till i get to level 2
  • gd50cent
    Options
    10 days of level 1, done!!!

Wonder what level 2 will bring tomorrow....

10 down, 20 to go......
  • BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    I can't believe it... I didnt do the workout yesterday. Im thinking of just doing it 2ce today and calling it even! :) Everyone is doing so great!!
  • gd50cent
    Options
    I can't believe it... I didnt do the workout yesterday. Im thinking of just doing it 2ce today and calling it even! :) Everyone is doing so great!!

go for it! or just continue on if you prefer. just dont give up!

i done day 11 today, my first day on level 2. was easy (cough, cough). lol
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit this, but I actually sat on the couch and watched it On Demand the other night. So many people were talking about it, I wanted to see what it was. I'm a little nervous about the intensity, but I'm willing to give it a try! I'd love a good jump start.

So my 1st day would be tomorrow, July 8.
  • gd50cent
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit this, but I actually sat on the couch and watched it On Demand the other night. So many people were talking about it, I wanted to see what it was. I'm a little nervous about the intensity, but I'm willing to give it a try! I'd love a good jump start.

So my 1st day would be tomorrow, July 8.

hi jagh09. welcome! and good luck! watching it first isn't a bad thing. at least you'll know what to expect.

and i've got my jillian head on here:

so my 1st day 'would' be tomorrow -

make that -

so my 1st day 'WILL' be tomorrow. u know u want too!
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm on workout two now, its much harder which is good and I'm looking forward to this one getting easier too!