Can you please friend me! Exercise tips?

Options
Norcalgal_2000
Norcalgal_2000 Posts: 1 Member
Accepting friends of all ages and genders! Does anyone have good workout tips at home? I live in the country and need to get my car going. I walk regularly. Looking for strength and muscle building! :)B)

Replies

• SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If getting to a gym is an issue body weight exercises are a great option. Pushups, dips, situps, etc.
  • koujo21
    koujo21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also squats and lunges
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Body weight exercises are great. Go to Popsugar Fitness to the fitness finder. It will creat workouts for you!!
    http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/FitFinder-Workout-Generator-37460581
  • bahar_you168
    bahar_you168 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi dear
    I'm Bahar. I wana lose my might too. Every morning I work out at home. I found video clip of home workout. I think if u search in the YouTube site,u could find some useful clip
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm a fitness newbie but would like to be friends.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Lots of great YouTube channels for exercise videos. I like Rebecca's Louise, fitness blender and I tried a pop sugar today. All are great. Oh Gymra is good too. I don't like gyms ao I workout at home
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Bikes are great if you live in the country and your car is being a *kitten*. Or if you live in the city and don't want to deal with trying to find parking...
  • TooMuchCaffeineLad
    TooMuchCaffeineLad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Calisthenics are awesome. There's always workout routines you can search up on Youtube as well.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Tabata is a great workout and you can do most with body weight or just hand weights.
  • jtrobinson88
    jtrobinson88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love to use a Swiss ball. There are so many exercises you can do with or without weights. There are some inexpensive ball/exercise book combos you can purchase to help guide you.
  • jasonraymiller
    jasonraymiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I mean, who needs a gym??? Prisoners get ripped with nothing! High Interval Intensity Training (just learned the word)... pylometrics - just using your body weight, cycling, running, swimming (if you have a pool) or even yoga!! And yes, YouTube can show you many things...