When I reach Onederland

Options
RBO1101
RBO1101 Posts: 19 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
I am inching ever close (at 210lbs) to being in Onederland for the first time in I really don't even know. Easily in 15+ years ago. I will obviously be about reaching this very long-term goal that has seemed to never be in reach. I can only imagine there will be a varying range of emotions attached to reaching this goal and am anxious about it. I imagine there will be some tears, maybe lots.

Replies

• LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's so close!! Congratulations!

It's been 8+ years since I have been under 200lbs.. I am sure you will be absolutely tickled :) Do a happy dance, scream and cry if you'd like. You can do it!
  • Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way... I'm at 203, and haven't been in the 100's since my son was born 16 years ago. Isn't it nice to be so close to such a major goal? <3
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm at 210 myself and looking forward to onederland. I was 199 5 years ago for about 3 minutes but before that it was in 1999.
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm five pounds away and have been going up and down a few pounds for the last couple of months. Am pushing to get there by the end of August
  • MsNika83
    MsNika83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I'm 3 lbs away from being in onederland. I'm trying my best to reach this goal on my 33rd bday which is next week Friday. I'm so short, only 5'2 and being over 200 lbs doesn't look good on me. I'm ready to get rid of this baby weight and stress weight for good.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! A wonderful place indeed. I arrived here a year ago this month & have lost another 45 since then.
  • RBO1101
    RBO1101 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are all SO close. The loss has slowed down of course as I inch ever closer to the 199. But I am sticking to it!.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @MsNika83 Did you make it? Happy early Birthday.
  • MsNika83
    MsNika83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy Thank you! I weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping I made it. I weighed myself last Saturday and it said 199.8. I'm hoping it's the same or less tomorrow. I've had a stressful week.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    When I reached onderland, I took a picture to show the numbers on the scale with me on it. I still have it, that's been 2 years ago. It was a moment I had wanted for for several years.
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Keep it up beautiful! Reaching ONEderland is an amazing feeling, push through