What's Your Next Meal?

Options
It's lunchtime here in TX.
I'm having a vegan sandwich and an orange. 600 Cal.

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    SOunds delish!!! I always have a 'light lunch'....and find that it keeps me satisfied until dinner.....but my lunch today is::

Carb smart yogurt with Flax seed mixed in...and two cucumbers to DUNK into the yogurt..:)
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just had lunch here in Virginia..a goat cheese and roasted veg sandwich from my Husbands restaurant (goat in the garden sandwich) and dinner is pork chops from a local pig farmer and wild mushroom risotto.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Salmon, Carrots/Ranch, and an apple :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sushi lunch date with my husband. Most likely spicy tuna and avocado rolls.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lunch was a hummus and tomato sandwich and dinner will be fish cakes (made with leftover salmon) and a salad. :smile:
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Its a rainy day here, felt like some chili
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Its a rainy day here, felt like some chili
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Eating a light lunch today: albacore tuna with miracle whip and celery sticks to use for eating it. For dessert I have about 300 grams of watermelon chunks and a plum.

It's just after 10am and I am hungry. Looks like it's going to be an early lunch!
  • RKORTON
    RKORTON Posts: 23
    Options
    I went to Salsa Rita's which in the past would cost me 1200 calories but today I did very well. I had the bare burito which is only the fillings and no tortilla and no chips so it was only 453 calories and I was so good.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    just heating my dinner up now (made it before work this morning) its a chicken and veg korma with a lower cal naan bread with a muller light yogurt for afters (strawberry unfortunately)
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just cooking a butternut squash risotto
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've used most of my daily calories so I've having vegetable stew/soup. I threw some rice in there too, but I can eat as muchas I like from the pot and not go over my limit :)
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just had lunch here in Virginia..a goat cheese and roasted veg sandwich from my Husbands restaurant (goat in the garden sandwich) and dinner is pork chops from a local pig farmer and wild mushroom risotto.

Going to Virginia as your lunch and dinner sound fabulous! :-)
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch now, sliced spicy chicken from dinner last night with a slice of muenster cheese on sugar free bread and a side of pretzel crisps! Mmmm!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    It's 2pm here and starting to feel hungry for lunch (had a late breakfast). I will have whole wheat pasta with extra virgin olive oil, basil, garlic powder, and pepper :) wish I had tomato to throw in :(
  • chinikipaka
    Options
    Red Pepper Hummus & turkey ham sandwich with veggies....hmmmmm I cant wait to get out of class to actually get to eat it >_<
  • agibsonky
    agibsonky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch now - deli roast beef sandwich on multi-grain bread with a sliced tomato from the farmer's market. Dinner will be spicy chili shrimp, brocolli, and a spinach salad. I'm low on protein for the day, so dessert will likely be a chobani greek yogurt...
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed a yummy multi-grain sandwich thin with laughing cow swiss, ham and avocado. Also a nice crisp cucumber. That was 2 hours ago and I'm still full.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I had two Trader Joe's vegetable egg rolls, 220 super yummy calories :)
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: