4th of July Bikini Challengers!!! Our next challenge!!

Options
Hi girls! I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July in their bikini!!!!!!

I totally sported mine on the beach in front of all of my husband's family and while I still have a bit to go (weight & sculpting wise) I was happy with how I looked. I think I was being too hard on myself wanting this perfect bikini body by July 4th, b/c in all reality I looked DAMN GOOD next to all of the other ladies on the beach. HA! Is that horrible to say?! How was everyone else's 4th of July bikini experience?!

But now, it's time to get serious!! Who's in for our next challenge?! It will start NEXT Monday and run for 8wks taking us right up to the Labor Day holiday weekend! Our next challenge will be the FINISH SUMMER STRONG 8wk Challenge (unless anyone has any other name ideas), so look for that to be posted next Monday and new members are definitely welcome to join this challenge!

Challengers will be encouraged to make friends among the group, support each other, track calories daily, share their week's workouts, post goals and share NSV's and pounds lost. Lets rock it ladies!!!!!!!!

Replies

• princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've gotten off track, and I need some motivation! I think a challenge should do the trick.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this next challenge!!! This would be me reaching my goal :wink:
  • inchik
    inchik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? Need some motivation.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I fell off track on the bikini challenge, but I am going to stick with it for the Labor day challenge since my wedding anniversary is Sept. 20th....great goal date!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Can I join!? I'd love to! This is totally what I need! I've joined other challenge groups before, and have seen results...can't wait to do it again!
  • ELewisReed
    ELewisReed Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Thank you for being a leader and getting it started!!

P.S. It's totally alright to feel great about how you looked in a bathing suit!! I guarantee you were motivation for the other ladies:)
  • mollyanne01
    mollyanne01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in! Thanks Leslie!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So...I didn't see the first challenge. What is this one?
    I'd like to finish summer strong! :bigsmile:
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    I am so in again! Loved the Bikini challenge!
  • maxzorro
    maxzorro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!! I definitely fell off the wagon for the July 4th challenge, so I'll get back on it for the Labor Day challenge!!
  • cangi1
    cangi1 Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm in!!

I love a CHALLENGE!
  • 3girlmommy
    3girlmommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm back in!! I didn't get to post the last week of our last challenge, I was pre-occupied with a teenager with pneumonia and mono!!!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i'm in for another challenge!!

even though i didn't meet my goal for the 4th of july i still rocked my bikini... it was the first time i have ever worn one!! i didn't even have one when i was a little girl! everyone kept completmenting me and asking me for workout tips! that is crazy because last year people would probablly have laughed at me if i told them i was addicted to working out!

let's finish summer strong!
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am in too!! I wore my new hot pink bikini on the 4th of July and got lots of compliments!!! woo hoo! who'd of thought a mother of a 14 year old could have abs!! I guess Jillian isn't sooo bad! hahaha!! I'm so in! :o)
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I was so busy for weeks that I completely lost track of the bikini challenge but I am so in for this one- My Birthday's September 6th!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've gotten off track, and I need some motivation! I think a challenge should do the trick.

YES!! Definitely join us!! :D
  • lesliemk
    Options
    Can I join!? I'd love to! This is totally what I need! I've joined other challenge groups before, and have seen results...can't wait to do it again!

Of course, all of welcome to join!! We start next Monday!!
  • lesliemk
    Options
    And KUDOS to all of the other hot ladies who wore their bikini's proud over the weekend!!!!!!
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a new challenge! Labor day is right before my birthday too, perfect! I'm in :)