Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Anybody need anything? I'm gonna try not to get chocolate.

Can you pick up a birthday cake for me? I'm so not in the mood for baking...
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    No get the chocolate
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    And some ice cream please
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow? Do they sell that?
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Afternoon!!!! I've missed y'all !!!!!!!!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hookers and blow? Do they sell that?

Not at my grocery store...I'll have to make a special trip for that!

I like that you know where to go to get it!

Hi Candy!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Waiting for the rest of the water to drain out of the duct work under the rent house, may have to replace some. Skirting will need replacing for sure but no water got inside the house thank goodness!!!! My poor cousin and her family got almost 4' deep water in their home and destroyed Everything though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Thankfully your damage is pretty minimal. Your poor cousin, I would cry my eyes out if I lost everything. The replaceable stuff no biggie but the irreplaceable stuff would kill me.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just started lighting weights on Monday ( I did a quick 30 minute circuit) and 45 minutes on the cross trainer.....I wonder when the pain will sit-in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Great job, probably tomorrow though. It's usually the third day that is the worst for me though.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Yes, I am very very lucky.....nothing that can't be fixed. Lucky it was a mobile home that sits high enough off the ground and not a slab build home or it would've had 2' of water at least. So many others lost so much.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Hello! <3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all, I need more sleep, anyone wanna join? Free spooning, take your choice, other options available upon request too. Ok ok I should sleep more if I can. Just stopping in to say hi, hope y'all are doing awesome today.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    so strange...up north, drought watch, praying for rain. Hoping things get better soon Candy.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all, I need more sleep, anyone wanna join? Free spooning, take your choice, other options available upon request too. Ok ok I should sleep more if I can. Just stopping in to say hi, hope y'all are doing awesome today.

Are we still talking that T? Of course! I love cuddles!