New to site!!! WANT NEW BUDDIES!

Options
mkba05
mkba05 Posts: 10 Member
Hi I'm just like everyone else looking for new buddies to help motivate me! It alwasy helps to have a friend to lean on when you get discouraged. I'm from Oklahoma, 33 yr old mom and hard worker!!! :)

Replies

• BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love this site, it has worked wonders for me and it will you too!
  • boringdanielle
    boringdanielle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me I love to find new buddies. I am 37 and also a mom to a 6 year old daughter. I have a lot more weight to lose than you, but I can still be a good buddy!! :)
  • jterry03
    jterry03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a mother to a 3 year old girl and work full tiem as well! Welcome and feel free to friend me!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just like everyone else looking for new buddies to help motivate me! It alwasy helps to have a friend to lean on when you get discouraged. I'm from Oklahoma, 33 yr old mom and hard worker!!! :)

Hey there! Well, the first step is joining and that will help jump-start your journey. Along the way, you will pick up plenty of friends here who will soon turn into family that you can lean on for advice, inspiration, and a little push when you need it! Feel free to add me! :) I could always use more motivational buddies!
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm 32 - no kids at home - but going through the adoption process!
    This site is FULL of support and positive energy!!

Add me if you'd like! I love seeing others stay on track - and I love how people can see everything I've eaten and give me feedback if I slip up.
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Feel free to add me as a friend as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    I just saw the town you live in -- I've visited there!! Many, many moons ago... I had a friend that moved there from IL :o)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me :)
  • ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This has helped me so much, and if you stick with it, I'm sure it will do the same for you. Feel free to add me.
  • frznprincess
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'd love to have more buddies on here. I'm a single mom to 3 boys from Alaska.
  • marathonmommy0205
    Options
    Welcome aboard your ging to love this site! Will add for support and motivation!
  • Jennybear420
    Jennybear420 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started a few days and already loving it! Feel free to add me, I welcome all the motivation I can get and I'll give back in return!
  • StaceyRN07
    StaceyRN07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 years old mother of 3, a nurse, and from Ararat, VA...just started this plan on Tuesday to get off thes last 15 lbs that are driving me crazy! I'd love a partner or two..or three! :)
  • loveisme
    loveisme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ditto...add me,we are here to motivate,support and encourage each other,we can achieve our goals!!
  • armywife0424
    Options
    hi i just go back into this the first time i signed up really didnt figure out anything but im ready to change my life i need to lose about 100 pounds i cant figure out this website i really dont know what are the right foods to eat i dont know how many calories i need to eat a day and such things like that.

well i am 25 years old no kids my husband and i really want a baby but i need to be healthy first so im really motivated this time. i live in ft hood tx my husband is in the army and has been in for about 5 years we have been together for about 3 years married for a little over a year. all my family is back in houston who i miss very much. im not very active because there is nothing to do and i cant get a job because we only have one car. i used to be somewhat active when i was back home i have gained probably at least 50 pounds since being out here. I know its no excuse but im ready to change. I would like to know how much a day i need to work out i am willing to do whatever it takes.

does you sleeping schedule have a toll on weight loss because right now i probably go to bed between 1-2 am then i get up anywhere from 5-545 to bring my husband to work then come back up and wake up whenever which sometimes its like 11-1130 but i am willing to go to bed at a set time and wake up at a set time if that is what it takes.

look forward to meeting some friends throughout out this process as well.
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!....good to have you on board...!!!...feel free to add....
  • Nitsirk539
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    HI THERE! you can add me...we all need all the support we can get!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am a mother of three with a full time job and I do oncall hours. Busy but I love this site.