Am I the only one that thinks this naughty.....

Options
treetz1979
treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
......about eating/drinking bad things and working out at the same time that is :wink:

I find myself seriously considering buying one of those hats with straws so that I can enjoy my coors light while on the treadmill. I workout at night, and there are some days where I really just want to have a beer to melt the day away, but know I should workout.

Why can't I have the best of both worlds?!?! :drinker:

What are your crazy combo bad habit/working out fantasies? Running towards the ice cream truck? Push ups to plates of pie? How about arm curls with bottles of wine?

:bigsmile:

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I have wine with dinner most nights... I am sure you could work in a girls light if you wanted to. Maybe a helmet with a bottle of jack and a can of diet coke instead...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    After my weekend bike rides, I immediately head out to eat and drink back my exercise calories. All right, I mostly drink back the calories. :blushing: But beer is supposed to be a great joint lubrication.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I definitely had me a beer last night, 1.5 beer actually, and clam juice...damn it was good and I had major calories to spare. Beer is good yes?
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    use an orange Fruitopia bottle and replace it with an orange creamsickle cooler.....
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    ......about eating/drinking bad things and working out at the same time that is :wink:

I find myself seriously considering buying one of those hats with straws so that I can enjoy my coors light while on the treadmill. I workout at night, and there are some days where I really just want to have a beer to melt the day away, but know I should workout.

What are your crazy combo bad habit/working out fantasies? Running towards the ice cream truck? Push ups to plates of pie? How about arm curls with bottles of wine?

I tried tequilla + treadmill once...

...once...
  • treetz1979
    Options
    awesome...I am not the only one!!!

I am definitely going to lube me some joints tonight......
  • crazymama2two
    Options

I tried tequilla + treadmill once...

...once...

ROFLMFAOFFFF!!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the beer helmet thing on the treadmill would be cumbersome and would shake the beer. Get a camelbak!!
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've developed a new found appreciation for Bud Select 55. No, it's not Sam Adams Summer, but it is only 55 calories.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the beer helmet thing on the treadmill would be cumbersome and would shake the beer. Get a camelbak!!

You crazy? with that much shaking, the camel back will become a ticking time bomb before it explodes or comes shooting out the mouthpiece like a firehose!!!!

A big cup in the cup holder and a very long and flexible straw is clearly the way to go.
  • treetz1979
    Options
    You all are changing my mind......now I am thinking direct vein connection but with Jack and DIET coke (you know, for good measure). Or, I could just get some of that rubber hosing they use for fuel lines, etc. and just suck on that while I am jogging.

I've contemplated by Select 55 beer to avoid the 100+ calorie guilt trip, but I need a little lead in my drinks. I am worried it would be too watered down to give me what I need!

Just think, if I spent half as much time actually working out than I do thinking about working out or coming up with ways to be intoxicated while working out, I may have reached my goal by now!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the beer helmet would be a good replacement for my bike helmet.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I think im the president of this club
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I've developed a new found appreciation for Bud Select 55. No, it's not Sam Adams Summer, but it is only 55 calories.

Me too, I don't think they're half bad. I like it much better than MGD 64.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I walk a mile and a half to the store to buy a Snickers ice cream bar.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmm - shoot now I'm hungry

:sad:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I have wine with dinner most nights... I am sure you could work in a girls light if you wanted to. Maybe a helmet with a bottle of jack and a can of diet coke instead...

I'll take the Jack, no need to ruin it with coke....blurg. I like my nectar of life untainted...I haven't actually had Jack in about 3 months...darn.