Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body fat % estimate please?

Hi guys can you estimate my body fat % please? I was 95kg at Christmas but decided to lose weight so did a really strict diet and lots of cardio etc and now I'm 61kg which is 9st 8lb, I can still pinch a bit of fat on my sides and stomach so I need to lose a bit more fat, my ideal goal weight is 9 stone but will it not take that long to lose the last bit of fat? I'm aiming for 0.5lb a week how much do you think I should lastly lose now? Thanks

t1pgboeov573.jpg
6wur2qpxtqrh.jpg

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You look unhealthily thin, you shouldn't be trying to lose more weight
  • joseph4230
    joseph4230 Posts: 80 Member
    You look unhealthily thin, you shouldn't be trying to lose more weight

But I can still grab a bit of fat? Am I skinny fat or not skinny fat? Am I normal? What % do you think I am? Thanks
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Definitely not skinny fat, just skinny skinny
  • joseph4230
    Definitely not skinny fat, just skinny skinny

That's great thank you I'm glad I'm not a skinny fat. What body fat % do you think I am? I've still got a bit of fat I can grab/pinch that I'd like to lose? My goal weight was 9 stone though to be honest so I think I'll have this fat gone by the time I reach 9 stone right?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I would guess you are 10-12%, ribs and abs are not readily visible, but some muscle definition is apparent...if I were going to design your workout to make you into something I want to look at, then I would have you lift some weights and try to gain some muscle because you have a very slender small boned build and could use a little more bulk...but that's just me and I'm not in charge of your fitness goals, so whatever makes you happy...
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    It's not possible to even give a vague estimate from those shots

I'm pretty sure this has been said before you need

Full length, face on, side on, natural light
    Flexed and unflexed

And even then it will just be a guesstimate
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    isn't this the same guy that has posted a bunch of other threats...he's 6'+ and like 126lbs - severely underweight. listent to the comments you received in the other threads and get some help!
  • joseph4230
    I would guess you are 10-12%, ribs and abs are not readily visible, but some muscle definition is apparent...if I were going to design your workout to make you into something I want to look at, then I would have you lift some weights and try to gain some muscle because you have a very slender small boned build and could use a little more bulk...but that's just me and I'm not in charge of your fitness goals, so whatever makes you happy...

Really 10%-12% wow? I thought I was about 14%? My abs are slightly visible under lighting? The bit of fat that I can grab/pinch should I lose this? Do you think I should cut to about 9st 5lb so just lose another 3lb of fat which will take me 6 weeks then how would I go about adding muscle without gaining fat?

Would a body recomp be good or what? Also how would I go about getting my abs fully visible without bulking, I'll need to cut that last bit of fat wouldn't I?
  • Sued0nim
    isn't this the same guy that has posted a bunch of other threats...he's 6'+ and like 126lbs - severely underweight. listent to the comments you received in the other threads and get some help!

Is this true @joseph4230
  • joseph4230

I'm 5ft 7in and 134lbs I only want an estimate and some advice to lose the last bit of fat/adding muscle/seeing abs fully etc.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    joseph4230 wrote: »

I'm 5ft 7in and 134lbs I only want an estimate and some advice to lose the last bit of fat/adding muscle/seeing abs fully etc.

sorry then, a guy is posting VERY similar pics under a different name asking the exact same questions...
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    There is a difference between being able to pinch fat and pinch skin, you know ...
  • joseph4230
    There is a difference between being able to pinch fat and pinch skin, you know ...

What do you mean? It's definitely fat because it's hard and flab, I believe skin is like sandpaper? I don't know though. But I'd like to lose the last bit of it?
  • joseph4230

sorry then, a guy is posting VERY similar pics under a different name asking the exact same questions...

Well I'm sorry but that's not me.
  • TavistockToad

That was andrew someone. But the pictures are similar. OP, aren't you bothered that you're being mistaken for someone with an eating disorder?
  • Sued0nim
    Honestly I think you look skinny from those shots but it is almost impossible to tell because they are close cropped, tilted and do not look flexed or unflexed

Maybe ready for a bulk cycle?
  • TavistockToad

Lift at a small surplus and lift heavy. Stop worrying about being able to pinch a bit of skin, everyone can do that.
  • joseph4230

That was andrew someone. But the pictures are similar. OP, aren't you bothered that you're being mistaken for someone with an eating disorder?

How do I have a eating disorder? I'm happy with my body but I can still grab a bit of fat on my sides and a small bit on my belly, I'm 9st 8lb now and I would have 3lbs gone by end of September which would bring me to 9st 5lb would that lose that last bit of fat? I just think 9 stone would be way to skinny and I'm just scared I'll drop below 9stone and that's when health problems will start.

So 9st 5lb the end target? Then how would I go about adding muscle? Would a body recomp work or a slow clean bulk without too much fat gain and lift heavy?
  • TavistockToad

How do I have a eating disorder? I'm happy with my body but I can still grab a bit of fat on my sides and a small bit on my belly, I'm 9st 8lb now and I would have 3lbs gone by end of September which would bring me to 9st 5lb would that lose that last bit of fat? I just think 9 stone would be way to skinny and I'm just scared I'll drop below 9stone and that's when health problems will start.

So 9st 5lb the end target? Then how would I go about adding muscle? Would a body recomp work or a slow clean bulk without too much fat gain and lift heavy?

Where did I say you have an eating disorder... read my post again...
  • joseph4230

Where did I say you have an eating disorder... read my post again...

Oh I'm sorry I just read it too fast lol sorry my mistake.