Busy busy mom!!!!

Options
Im looking for friends that are moms!! I work, go to school, and have 2 boys. Sometimes I get discouraged because Im always so busy or tired. Please add me. Maybe we can help each other out.

Replies

• aperez0214
    aperez0214 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mom for 3! I know how you feel!. It's hard to keep up. You can do this! Anything is possible!
  • Lascano20
    Lascano20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mommy of 3 boys and one hungry man! It's hard as it it being a mom and having to cook a full meal for everyone I completely understand!! Let's do this!! Mommy weight off!
  • lanidavis86
    lanidavis86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a mother of five and seven in the summer time. I homeschool also. And had to quit college because it became over whelming. My husband is not enough motivation so I could use you gals help that's in the same boat. Plz add because I have yet found out how to add people SMH
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have five kids ranging from age 17 down to age 4. Four boys, one girl. :) Sending a request!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 teens. (boy and girl)
    work full time and finishing up online classes.
    my evenings and weekends are spent running kids to their school activities.
    I will send you a friend request.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2,step mom of 3 here. Busy busy days and August is the worst month for me. (3 birthdays and LOTS of cake) don't know how to add friends but welcome to send me a request. :smile:
  • Joannew87
    Joannew87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yep, a UK mum here. Have a 4 year old, a 6 month old but also a childminder so can have anything up to 12/13 kids in the house at any one time. Absolute chaos lol. Also difficult as although I aim to provide healthy meals if I were by myself I probably wouldn't bother with snacks and wouldn't have as much food wasted. Feel like I'm constantly surrounded by food and never stop, too tired to do separate meals and husband is no help at all with food (he's amazing in every other supportive way but definitely not food lol). I can be killing myself exercising and he'll be there with the ben and jerry's cheering me on haha. Been using MFP for 8 days now and adjusting to the lower calories fairly well so far. I really like just checking different snacks/meals before I eat them to see which would be the better choice (and leave me room for a glass of prosecco at the end of the day if it's being a rough one lol). I need to lose around 1st 10lbs to get to a good weight for my BMI although in truth I'd be happy to just fit into any of the nice clothes I had before bubba 2- I am living in about 3 outfits atm as I refuse to wear my maternity clothes any longer :D Nice to see some mummies on here doing something for themselves, not an easy thing to remember to do :-)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi Kelly (and everyone!)
    I’m married (14yrs); have a 12yr old Daughter; work full time; attended 2 colleges simultaneously;(working on my AA and knocking out some classes for my Bachelors). Although all these things keep me busy, I need to keep check on my health in order to make this all work ;) Feel free to add!
  • jenn_robins
    jenn_robins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who didn't know how to add someone! Lol Anyway yes yes yes I'm a busy mom as well. 4 kids, one of which is a newborn so I'm working off baby weight.
    On top of that I have a new business to tend to, a husband to take care of and feed, church responsibilities, and barely time for me. It's crazy but I have some how made time time to workout daily. I had to because my stomach was depressing me man. Still is kind of...but I'm determined.
    I walking now, with hopes to jog and run soon, and I gets it in on the cardio babyyyy! I need to sweat! Lol Anyway, let's lose this weight together!
  • Ainura_PTY
    Ainura_PTY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyobe here is really busy. I have only one child, part time job and a cooking husband. But still feel like no time to workout. Please add me. I will try to request too.
  • mash831
    mash831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No idea how to add either. FT work and teenage twins. Spend too much time at my desk and in the car!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    You add people by clicking on their username twice until you get to their profile, then click "Add As Friend".
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You ladies sound like me!!
    I've been married to my best friend for 14 years. He works 8 hours away and has a week in week off roster.
    We have three awesome kids (14,8,3)
    I work as a personal carer every weekend at a high needs nursing home.
    Mon, Tue & Wed I drive 90 minutes to school where I study nursing.
    Thursday's and Friday's I tend to catch up on housework, schoolwork, food prep and take on extra shifts at work if they need me.
    I try to get to the gym every second day. I go at 4.30am. It's literally the only chance I get lol