74-Year Old Woman w/ a Six-Pack

Options
Ernestine Shepherd is 74 years old with a six-pack and has been crowned by the Guiness Book of World Records as the oldest competitive female bodybuilder ever. What's surprising is that she says she was a couch-potato until she was 56 years old. This goes to show it's never too late to start living a healthy lifestyle!! How's that for inspiration?

Here's the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392076/Ernestine-Shepherd-Guinness-oldest-female-bodybuilder-74.html

Replies

• agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    How amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ernie (as she prefers to be called) is my number one role model! If she can do it, none of us should have an excuse. There are also a lot of youtube videos of her as well. I would love to meet her one day!
  • girlontheseesaw
    Options
    Wow, she's gorgeous! Very inspiring.
  • leslie4health
    leslie4health Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, she sure doesn't look 74. What a great story! Thanks! :happy:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    That there is downright inspiring! Wow, amazing.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    What a great body she has! I hope to look like that when I'm her age! Thanks for sharing!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wholey cow!!! It can be done. Thanks for sharing!!! I was doubtful I could get back into shape after all these years. Gives me hope!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Wow! She's pretty ripped for 74! O-o
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow that is one sexy 74 year old! lol

I was thinking I can do this until i read that she drinks egg whites, I would rather have them scrambled or eat a different kind of protein.

She is the perfect example of 'Black Don't Crack'