Prayer

Today, I'm going to pray. For my nutrition & fitness. Letting go of all my emotions to my Father.

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I hate to break this to you, but (any) god(s) don't care about your nutrition or fitness. It's on you.
  • ahappieru
    ahappieru Posts: 11 Member
    God not only cares but will also give you strength to do it!!
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    I pray everyday for the same thing. Keep praying.
  • LoraMartyn
    LoraMartyn Posts: 41 Member
    God cares about every aspect of our lives and the struggles we have, keep praying!
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Yes! I pray everyday for strength to get through my workout! Some of my best conversations with God are during my workouts! 93 pounds down. God definitely cares.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics and posts, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.