LOOKING FOR accountabilibuddies with FitBit

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Maria. I'm currently the heaviest I have ever weighed. I'm ashamed and fed up with being fat and a couch potato. I'm looking to lose 55 lbs and get my life and health back under control. I want to have someone that will definitely check my diary daily and could also friend me on FitBit. Maybe we could push ourselves to do better each day! I promise to be there for you too! Looking forward to meeting other folks on their journey!

Replies

• ajf729
    ajf729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amanda & I'm looking for the same thing. I have a Fitbit as well. I'm looking to lose 70 pounds & having an accountability partner would definitely help me out!
  • Meg_DeLaCruz
    Meg_DeLaCruz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me too... I've got 57 lbs to go and I've got a fitbit. Add me! I love support teams! and it's actually why I got on the community posts today... looking for support buddies :-)
  • hgrace78
    hgrace78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! A girl after my own heart! I'm looking to lose about 45 lbs. I'm over feeling like this! Add me here and we can be Fitbit friends too!
  • Jakiracki
    Jakiracki Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! www.fitbit.com/user/2F4RKK
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I love my Fitbit and would love to add more friends https://www.fitbit.com/user/4NL4Z3
  • ajf729
    ajf729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add each other on the Fitbit app?
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me aswell! You can add me through my email it's jjessica.albertt@gmail.com
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I added who left a link or email address in Fitbit. Here's mine.. https://www.fitbit.com/user/4RS42Z
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends with Fitbit! Add me on here and then we can add each other on there
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on Fitbit I have 2 stone to lose heatherkershaw8@gmail.com