help with simple recipes

Options
laceyfaye2
laceyfaye2 Posts: 22 Member
easy recipes with little calories and few ingredients!! something that keeps you full!

Replies

• mardellet195
    mardellet195 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi lacey! Do you want recipes or have recipes?
    Here is my favorite.
    Cheeseburger delight!
    3oz hamburger meat 96% lean
    1 hamburger bun
    50 cal cheese slice Aldis Fit and Active
    Iceberg lettuce
    Tomato
    Pickles
    I like to put lots of pepper and a little garlic salt on meat.
    The iceberg lettuce adds crunch!
    About 300 calories
    Now do you have one for me?
  • laceyfaye2
    Options
    awesome! i need recipes! idk it you're a tuna fan but today i am having a tuna wrap!

1 can of tuna in water drained
    1 hard boiled egg
    1tbsp plain greek yogurt
    1/2 tbsp mustard
    salt/pepper if desired

some ppl add shredded cheese however i do not!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    heat up lots of frozen/fresh vegetables. Add Sauce. Done. (roasted is a good way)
  • laceyfaye2
    Options
    what kind of sauce do you use?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Things like soy sauce/teriyaki, garlic chili, sweet chili, BBQ, mustard, etc. I just go to the store and pick out my favorite sauces and spices and add. It's fun.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Pan fry chicken with green peppers and onions and clove of garlic. SImply spray the pan with non stick 0 calorie spray, sprinkle the chicken and veggies with a fajita seasoning made from chili powder, black pepper, cumin, red pepper (flakes), you can add onion and garlic powder if you wish..

I can eat this straight on a plate, with a tortilla or not, put over lettuce or however you like. You can top with cheese or salsa (optional)
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    A favorite of my mine are goat cheese quesadillas.

Combine:
    1.5 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
    4 oz plain goat cheese broken in small chunks
    15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
    15 oz can (or 1 cup frozen) corn drained and rinsed
    1 bell pepper chopped - this can be added raw or briefly sauteed in a small amount of olive oil
    other veggies as desired such as zucchini

I find that half a quesadilla (1 flour tortilla folded in half) is sufficient to fill me up. It typically comes to 350-400 calories depending on much I of the filling I use. This makes about 3 whole or 6-7 half quesadillas.
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey meatloaf add whatever spices you like, 1 egg,1% milk, whole wheat bread torn into pieces , mix all together and bake. Side dish of zucchini , with onions and olive oil in the pan , Mrs. Dash "original " seasoning on top . Cover in a frying pan and let it cook...
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Something that keeps you full - chicken salad lettuce wraps. If you're doing low carb, this is something you can have and it's lower in calories that way too. Otherwise you can eat it with whole wheat bread, in a pita, or whatever bread you choose.

This one is similar to what I make: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/8790/chicken-salad-spread/?internalSource=rotd&referringId=649&referringContentType=recipe hub&clickId=cardslot 1