Need some weight loss buddies :)

Options
I'm currently 20 years old, 85 kgs and 182cm tall, I'm just outside my BMI bracket and would like to lose 10 kgs by December. I used to be skinny and fit but in the last 2 years, it's all fallen to pieces... I am tired of not being able to fit into my jeans anymore, I'm tired of hating going into changing rooms... I want to get this under control now before it gets worse. To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing but so far I'm counting my calories and trying to workout at least 4 times a week, the problem is, I'm doing this on my own and have nobody to share the journey with. Is there anybody who is trying to achieve a similar goal? I'd love to be able to have some accountability and somebody who understands in my circle :)

Replies

• amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of in a similar situation, but on a larger scale. :) I used to be thin (at one point, even underweight), but then life happened...marriage, kids, divorce, a desk job...yeah. I'm ready to lose this extra weight. Friend request sent!
  • jayjay_90
    jayjay_90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey, you sound a lot like me when I got started. I've added you! I'm also currently sitting just outside my BMI bracket but having lost before, I know what I need to do to get back there, but motivation can be a fickle thing! Feel free to add me as well and we can help each other out :)
  • bardd1995
    bardd1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I'm 21 and was 85 kg when I started here. A year ago I was doing well but this year was very tough and I was constantly busy, and everything went downhill health-wise... feel free to add me :)