Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• LaLaLunahh
    LaLaLunahh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Active for 112 days but would love more contracts through here...feel free to add me!
  • Dtester510
    Dtester510 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get to get back on track to drop the rest of this weight.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'll take more friends!
  • lilmexi81
    lilmexi81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Rashel8785
    Rashel8785 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!
  • amycurtisqueen
    amycurtisqueen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need more friends to keep me accountable. I'm too awesome to stay this fat.
  • Skeeter174
    Skeeter174 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Old fat guy here. Can't do much about the 'old' part, but if your still reading this, could use some friends. I look pretty much like my avatar. Going to give ketogenic a try. Everybody here looks great already!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Add away! Radio DJ here!
  • annobrien4864
    annobrien4864 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people for some mutual motivation! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Reboot to the next level, add me :)
  • Haleymfp
    Haleymfp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can add me!
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! (I just made that up) Add away!
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends on here...can never have too much support. :)
  • SoCaLchick
    SoCaLchick Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    More motivational friends? YES PLEASE!!! :smile:
  • americansow
    americansow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this my name is Doorbells! I just started yesterday I'd like to maintain my weight and loose some more pounds! Love meeting new people! Open to meeting new friends! Good luck everyone if anyone needs help let me know I have learned a lot I been working for a few years now... I was 198lbs went down to 168lbs and it feels great going for 25 more to loose!

• americansow
    americansow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this my name is Doorbells! I just started yesterday I'd like to maintain my weight and loose some more pounds! Love meeting new people! Open to meeting new friends! Good luck everyone if anyone needs help let me know I have learned a lot I been working for a few years now... I was 198lbs went down to 168lbs and it feels great going for 25 more to

Same here but it has been very difficult to lose and keep off a single pound lately. I would like to lose 10 to 15 more pounds. I'm 5'8.
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me:)
  • nuggehtron
    nuggehtron Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Daily logs. Active account. Motivation support and fitness discussions. Lets rock this together!
  • neighaneigha
    neighaneigha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just created the account. Completely New.