MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm confused about "crushes" vs someone you're "crushing" on vs someone who is "crushable" vs someone someone you would "crush".
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Good crushes are hard to find

I recall you having a really good one but you let it go. Just sayin'

I know, it just never seems to work out
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My OG crushes, ride or die and always by my side - I like consistency @synchkat @JeffreyMGiron @projectsix

@Lady_Spartan15 I think this is an AWESOME crush list. :)

I'll add my secret one too please cause he makes me all smiley too
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing haha
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing haha

I'll admit to making some bad decisions lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    F crushes hahaha
    Mine is amazing!!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My OG crushes, ride or die and always by my side - I like consistency @synchkat @JeffreyMGiron @projectsix

@Lady_Spartan15 we should add @VanishingNachos to this list. He also is all kinds of awesome.
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am anyone's.......I got 100+ to loose.
  • synchkat
    Options

@Lady_Spartan15 we should add @VanishingNachos to this list. He also is all kinds of awesome.

Agreed!! Nachos.. You can join as long as you stay semi clothed this time?? Socks stay on!

Socks stay on feet??? you might need to be more specific...it is Nachos! ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    Not sure if I am anyone's.......I got 100+ to loose.

you have 100+ crushes to lose? Wow you're a prolific crusher aren't you!
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I'm confused about "crushes" vs someone you're "crushing" on vs someone who is "crushable" vs someone someone you would "crush".

For me personally if I have a "crush" it is somebody I would crush with a hug. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. If that person makes me brownies I might let them ride around in the front seat of the mini van as opposed to making them ride in the cargo pod. But thats on a crush by crush basis.

But who makes brownies? Good luck with that.
  • synchkat
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »

For me personally if I have a "crush" it is somebody I would crush with a hug. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. If that person makes me brownies I might let them ride around in the front seat of the mini van as opposed to making them ride in the cargo pod. But thats on a crush by crush basis.

I know. Its hard to find a good brownie maker. Ive seen somebody recently try to make these "organic" things they called "brownies"..... :D Although I think it did have a redeeming cookie quality

I once made milk chocolate brownies and sprinkled sea salt on top...O....m....g....I'd marry myself for making them if that was socially acceptable
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I made dark chocolate brownies with mint chips last night. Just saying....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'd crush a brownie if I'd every had one :'(
    Dark chocolate mint chip sounds awesome Kim..
    @RNGRZulu cause its nice to see him back .. :p
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

I know. Its hard to find a good brownie maker. Ive seen somebody recently try to make these "organic" things they called "brownies"..... :D Although I think it did have a redeeming cookie quality

Organic brownies? Guy must be a loser. lol