Be my friend while I drop pounds for my wedding!

Options
Hello everyone! Nice to back back on MFP and counting calories again and I need some friends I can encourage and maybe give some pep talk back. Just a quick summary of my weight:
Was always the chubby kid, and on top of that I played football in high school so I was eating outrageous amounts. Graduated in 2008 weighing 295. Went to college. Ballooned up to 330. It was then I got serious about my health. Through a super strict diet and being high active, I dropped 50 pounds in 3 months. That was winter of 2009-10. Eventually stopped working out and didn't follow the diet, but I only ever got up to 280. So I hovered between 270-280 for a few years.

Fast forward to Jan. 2016 and I was just shy of 280, went on my strict diet again for a few months (with no exercise) and dropped down to 250.

Today as I write this, I weigh 240. I'm very proud of that number. But I'm also getting married in June 2017, and I've set my newest goal at 220.

People think I'm nuts when I tell them my diet but it works and even when I stop the diet, the most I ever gain back is around 10 pounds.

So if you'd like to be my friend while I try and get extra sexy for my tux, if you need positive or stern words or just wanna see if my fat butt can pull it off, send me a request!

One love.

Replies