Have started .... Day 2 and the tricks ..

Options
Day 1 was a struggle folks... cudnt get my mind off a bowl of rice or a chocolate... just consoled myself n focussed on work.... was above 1200 calories for the day....
Today... was much much better. The craving for carbs n sweets has stopped. Loads of warm water n salads... proteins n a walk. Ate frequent meals but empty calories - papaya, carrots n cucumbers, mushrooms n chicken... green tea and a long walk.

.... am finally in the game
Need to lose 10 kgs... whose gonna lose it with me ??? Add me pls

Replies

• tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was a struggle folks... cudnt get my mind off a bowl of rice or a chocolate... just consoled myself n focussed on work.... was above 1200 calories for the day....
    Today... was much much better. The craving for carbs n sweets has stopped. Loads of warm water n salads... proteins n a walk. Ate frequent meals but empty calories - papaya, carrots n cucumbers, mushrooms n chicken... green tea and a long walk.

.... am finally in the game
    Need to lose 10 kgs... whose gonna lose it with me ??? Add me pls

You can friend me if you like. I don't do warm water or lots of salads. My day typically has between 12-1300 or so calories with lots of fats and protein. I have lost almost 19 pounds with another 75 or so to go.
  • rquadir
    rquadir Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Shalini! My loss goals are similar to yours, would love to be friends!
  • shalinivivekraj
    shalinivivekraj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi @rquadir .... lets work on this together
    @tryett can u pls add me as friend. Am still learning to use this app. Would love to take tips from u. 19 pounds is great. I get so stuck once I lose 6 or 7 pounds
    Pls tell us what u do everyday
  • shalinivivekraj
    shalinivivekraj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lost some weight.... feels great
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sent ya frn req...stay strong!