Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity workout

has anyone done the insanity workout and got results? Just curious.

Replies

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    I have not done the workout myself. Have tried one of them from it though. That said yes people get results from it.
  • jillfrd
    jillfrd Posts: 29 Member
    I did it, got alot fitter and more toned. It's hard work though, and you have to be committed to do it everyday and also stick to the diet plan. But I loved it, I really felt like I was getting a good workout
  • hgrewal07
    hgrewal07 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks guys:)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    I did this *once*. Literally one session a few years back. My fitness levels were nothing like they are today so I really struggled and vowed never to do it again, haha! Looking back with a clear head, it was a FANTASTIC workout and I'd love to try it again some day! It is 'insane' though! :D
  • tiffanylytle73
    tiffanylytle73 Posts: 10 Member
    It is a great workout, I did it once through ending in March. But I didn't follow the diet plan, I think that is important. For me it made me so hungry so I probably ate more than I should've. If I controlled my diet more I would have seen way better results. But it's such a good workout and you never have to think about what workout you're doing today. Plus it's so cool to say you've finished it. I would do I again with you.?
  • tiffanylytle73
    tiffanylytle73 Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2016
    Sorry thought this was August of this year!! Haha way off, my bad
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    I read this and was about to respond accordingly but read your reply Tiffany and laughed a bit - I fell into the same trap, so to speak... but I guess a year-later reply is better than none at all, right? :smiley: