Anyone use Plexus?

Options
I use and sell Plexus. I'm wondering if any of y'all have experienced it?

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I did. It's a scam. Run away while you still can..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You'll find it's rather unpopular hereabouts.
  • vimi02
    vimi02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did for 3 months it was actually great thinking of starting it again . It makes you feel energetic, helped in better digestion of food .
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Dump that stuff. It's poo.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    No. I prefer to spend my money on actual food and things I enjoy rather than wasting it on MLM scams which do nothing to improve weight loss or health. The only person who benefits from MLM products is the one selling them.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I used MFP in all its awesomeness and now I am at my goal weight. I didn't need any suppliments, I just ate what I love.
  • sjbuescher
    sjbuescher Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I tried it. Had bloodwork done before I started, about a month in I started having blood in my urine and bloodwork confirmed decreased kid ey function. Stopped using all products and went back to normal in about a week.

So add me to the not a fan group.
  • peeblebeeble77
    peeblebeeble77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried it in a desperate attempt to ease migraines. Over the 3 months I used it, my migraines lessened (due undoubtedly to the magnesium in the pink drink), but my overall health tanked. I stopped and began eating better and exercising and have experienced much better results.
  • ttulipss
    ttulipss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I asked my daughter's Gastroenterologist about it. He said he could not recommend it and felt it to be a placebo effect.