1200 calorie friends?

Options
rnnzo
rnnzo Posts: 17 Member
I'm 5'2 with around 1200 calorie daily intake looking for friends with open diaries!
Personally I'm looking to loose around 5 more pounds but regardless, if you have similar goals, let's be friends!

Replies

• tmharrison1985
    tmharrison1985 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ... I have my Calorie Goal at 1,380 but try to stick around 1200 ... I have an open dirty to my friends... This is my 3rd week and so far I'm down 8 pounds... I weigh in every Saturday.
  • TriciaFPal
    TriciaFPal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, you all can add me. I'm at 1200ish cal/day, eating some exercise cals. It's not always clean... but you're more than welcome for ideas! :)
    HW:240
    CW:154
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Added everyone in this thread. I try to eat around 1200/day. I'm coming off a few days where I didn't because I climbed Fuji, so my recent high intake days aren't indicative of my normal routine. :)
  • sofrut
    sofrut Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting day 2 on this app!
    So far so good LOL
    Hardest part for me will be dips and sauces and the "social beverages"
  • BiondaM
    BiondaM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 - not so perfect, but not that bad. I'm looking for friends who log-in regularly and communicate via news feeds to keep motivation and support going. It's one thing to have 'friends' it's another to stay connected.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and supposed to be at 1200 but moved it up to 1300 so I could have some snacks. My diary is open to friends too! SW153, GW120s.. Got down to 133 them back up to 136 so I'm still in progress :/
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" with a 1250 calorie daily goal. Request sent!
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) i am always looking for new, easy, low maintenance foods
  • SerenitiC
    SerenitiC Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me too, I'm a 1200 calorie diary too and open diary for friends
  • mamabost
    mamabost Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is 950 to 1200, I had Gastric bypass surgery in February.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is 1200, I'm 5'7 and looking to lose another 25lbs x
  • FLBeachluvr
    FLBeachluvr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've also got a goal of 1200 and have an open diary for friends if anyone wants to add me. Getting tired of eating the same old things so I'd love to get some suggestions on what others are eating within that goal.
  • amy1810
    amy1810 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends x
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am only intaking 1200 calories too. I am almost 25, currently 150 but need to get to 120! Feel free to add me!
  • salout
    salout Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started a 1200 calorie a day intake . Seems like I'm eating a good amount of food , six meals a day . Interested what's on everyone's menu lol .... Right now I'm eating same kinds of food/dinners .