Not New Just Want More Active Users

Options
KiwiMellow
KiwiMellow Posts: 154 Member
I've done this once or twice before with varying success and I want to try it again. I'm looking to add more people who are similar to me for motivation and inspirational purposes. I've hit a bit of a setback and so I think it would help in getting me kick started again~
A little bit about me: I'm 24 and almost halfway to my goal of losing 32 pounds or so (but I've been stuck half way for awhile). My hobbies include: art, comics, cosplay, and japanese street fashion.
Anyways I'd love some more friends!

Replies

• raizelchaya
    raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I started this 55 days ago. I lost 8 pounds with a goal of 32 more. I eat 1300 to 1350 calories a day and trying to lose 1 to 1.5 a week. It became harder the last week and I ate a little over. I have to avoid late night binge eating which has always been my downfall. You mentioned you have done this before with varying successes. What brings you to have a setback? I also find that exercise while doing this is SO important!! I go swimming 4-5 times a week.
  • KiwiMellow
    KiwiMellow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    @raizelchaya I got really settled in my posting habits and stopped focusing on what I was actually working towards. I allowed my habits to plateau basically. I was fortunate enough to not gain back much but I would like to finally reach my goal.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I just started Focus T25 and well on my way to shedding the 30 pounds that I'm tired of carrying around... I dig hiking, PC gaming and contemplating life and how awesome it is :) I'm on my 280+ day MFP streak so pretty active on here... Cheers!