Looking for friends with a high amount of weight to lose

Options
Hi all, I'm Dani. I have about (minimum) 60 lbs to lose and I'm looking for friends with similar goals to help me stay on track and accountable. Bonus if anyone has open diaries so I can get some food tips. This is my 3rd time back here, each time I lose 20-30 lbs but gain it all back then some. It is serious now as my Dr just put me on blood pressure meds and is referring me to a weight loss clinic. I'd really like to try to get the weight off on my own vs surgery :( Any tips are appreciated! Thanks

Replies

• adri_rene208
    adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have about 60-70 I would like to lose, and I also keep and open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • lakawanna80
    lakawanna80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my third time back using MFP. The first time, it helped me lose 70 pounds. The second time, when I started, I got pregnant and had my daughter. I'm afraid that I'll need to be put on meds soon so I want to nip it in the bud before it gets to that. I have a good 80+ pounds to lose. I'd love to have some support. Feel free to add me ♡ :)
  • Charw21
    Charw21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) Been on here for about 3 months now with 22lbs lost and another 55lbs to go. Up until now I've just been doing this on my own, but getting to that stage where I need the support. Please add me when you get the chance. x
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent! Thanks guys :smiley:
  • Dorth12
    Dorth12 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Add me on here or on fitbit https://www.fitbit.com/user/4TRYBS
  • kittles45
    kittles45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just came back today. It's been while and I have about 70 pounds to lose. Would love to have encouragement and once I get my diary up and going, I will be glad to share. add me when you get a moment.
  • Yoldle19
    Yoldle19 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends?
  • OcalaFL
    OcalaFL Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Had about 80 lbs to go down 50 lbs since July still have about 25/30 lbs to lose. I have a open dairy. Any one can add me if they would like..
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi there...shocking as it sounds, I want to loose about half my body weight just to get to "healthy"`. I'm on here every day...feel free to add me
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone (: I'm just getting started on my weight loss journey. I've made a major lifestyle change & am so excited to be taking control of my life!! I have 100+ lbs to lose. I LOVE motivating people, so anyone can feel free to add me!
  • danic5
    danic5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh and Dani, I've sent an add request. Good luck everybody.
  • mvsmith2012
    mvsmith2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've faithfully been logging on for 9 days and have 50 to lose, and love the encouragement. ..
  • HeidiFuture
    HeidiFuture Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too! About 70ish lbs to lose. I started strong this week and keep an open diary. Now totally committed to getting to the finish line! I made it through today... Workout and 1333cals. MFP says I'll be down 15 lb by 15 Sep.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose! Well do this together :) everyone in this thread feel free to add me!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Katie and right now my goal is 25-30lbs, but over all I'd like to lose about 50 lbs
    Looking for some new friends since half mine are inactive!
    Feel free to add me!!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 100 lbs to lose. I had a great first week but my 2nd week I have fallen off a bit. I could really use some help staying on track for the long haul.
  • ThePrettyHateMachine
    Options
    160 lbs total to lose. I am down 49 of that so far. It will be a long road but we can do it!!

SW: 310+
    CW: 261
    GW: 150 "ish"