Options
    What's Fupa? @Alluminati
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Don't your feet usually get smaller when you lose weight, too? I always thought feet were the indicator for the size of the swingset? Clearly my official Single Woman's Guide is a lie!

:wink:
    @dragon_girl26

As you age your feet tend to get longer (the arch drops).

So there's a happy by-product of aging!
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Actually, I dropped a whole shoe size when losing weight. Same brand, same shoe at first...then I tried other shoes/brands and they fit! It wasn't a fluke. I have a bit more to go so maybe I will lose another half size in the next year! :D
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    What's Fupa? @Alluminati

Fupa is the fat between the stomach and pubic area. It stands for fat upper *vuglarwordIcantsay* area.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What's Fupa? @Alluminati

Nvmnd...I see it's been covered

:lol:
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    haha glad yawl having a fun time.. I guess it is a funny topic. No, what I was asking was if any guys noticed the fat pad area shrinking down as they lose and / or if they got sagging skin there like a belly apron can develop.. gee I hope not.. and yes, the swing set apparatus is just fine and never had a complaint.. :smiley:
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo that was the funniest comment I've seen here. GREAT ONE!

I WISH my feet would have shrunk. I've been a size 10.5 since i was 13 years old. Weight gain and loss has not affected my shoe size at all.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I have to stop reading, I'm holding back so many giggles at my desk that my face is red.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    haha glad yawl having a fun time.. I guess it is a funny topic. No, what I was asking was if any guys noticed the fat pad area shrinking down as they lose and / or if they got sagging skin there like a belly apron can develop.. gee I hope not..

Did not happen to me.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm dying. This thread is too much.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    haha glad yawl having a fun time.. I guess it is a funny topic. No, what I was asking was if any guys noticed the fat pad area shrinking down as they lose and / or if they got sagging skin there like a belly apron can develop.. gee I hope not.. and yes, the swing set apparatus is just fine and never had a complaint.. :smiley:

Just think about this...let's say you did get loose skin around the apron. Would you rather be fat with no apron, or fit with one? I bet you'd choose the latter. Also, a decent human being won't care if you have some loose skin.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What's Fupa? @Alluminati

Fupa is the fat between the stomach and pubic area. It stands for fat upper *vuglarwordIcantsay* area.

Actually, you did just say it. :) FUPA = Fat Upper Pubic (or Pelvic) Area. Even if people want to insert them instead neither penis nor penile are vulgar terms, either.

And women do develop a FUPA, too, in that the vulva's mons pubis and surrounding tissues are a regular adipose accumulator with weight gain. In fact, it's one of the things women who lose weight and get an abdominoplasty sometimes complain about post-op; a now-tightened abdomen making their untouched F(atter than it was before weight gain)UPA even more prominent than it was pre-op.

As for this entire thread? It's a thing where the number of men obsessed with it will always overshadow the number of women. Seriously. The average man cares far more than the average woman about any particular dimension of his penis.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    good news.. the fat pad "yard" is getting smaller...

Yay! I'm ridiculously happy that you came back to update! :blush: