22 minutes hard corps

Options
Hey all just about to purchase this and wanted to see if anyone else on MFP has had success with this workout. It looks really intense and I look forward to it.

What was your success with it?

Cheers!! :)

Replies

• benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anyone please? Does anyone have any real results - not the ones published by Beachbody!!
  • kraigiark
    kraigiark Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for 22 MHC but I lost 50lbs doing Insanity - another beach body product. I didn't follow the nutrition program however, I just counted my calories on mfp and made sure my macros were somewhere close.

I can say that beach body does do some gimmicky stuff, but I can't imagine you won't see some good results of you follow the workouts and push yourself. Seeing as these videos are only 22 minutes most people would probably have to give 100% that entire time to really maximize the benefits.

I hope this helps somewhat.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did it. I lost 5 pounds and 7.25 inches in one round. People definitely noticed a difference. I started out modifying a bunch and was modifying less by the end. But, I could definitely do a few more rounds and get more out of it.
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It got monotonous for me so I stopped 22 minute hard corps. My profile pic here is my p90x3 results! I liked that better. More variety of workouts!
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I agree with the one lady above. You would really have to give your all those 22 minutes. It is hard, but doable!
  • benjaminD02
    Options
    Hey folks,

Thanks for the replies - I have bought it now and will see what the hype is about!

Cheers
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Emijanine wrote: »
    It got monotonous for me so I stopped 22 minute hard corps. My profile pic here is my p90x3 results! I liked that better. More variety of workouts!

You currently have a picture of your dog? O.o
  • saradaniels733
    saradaniels733 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the mail. Never done any videos before...
  • jhnbwh
    jhnbwh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I VE DONE SEVERAL OF THE BEACHBODY WORKOUTS I DON'T BUY THE SHAKEOLEGY PRODUCTS.....BUT I THINK YOU GET OUTTA THE WORKOUTS WHAT YOU PUT IN......IF YOU WANT RESULTS YOUR GONNA HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK.....
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    22 HC RESULTS
    fwztfcwsobn3.jpg
  • benjaminD02
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »
    22 HC RESULTS
    fwztfcwsobn3.jpg

Awesome mate. I already liked one of your posts in the success sections of the site. So all you did was MFP and 22MHC?? Cheers :)
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yea! That's All It Takes Buddy! Consistent Nutrition And Consistent Exercise!