Old dance songs!

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
edited 12:07PM in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so this is random! I am random :wink: .. I just want some decent old dance songs that I can workout to;

I've got stuff like N-trance, clubland classix etc etc. Just looking for some other random beaty dance songs!

Anything will do, fed up of all the new music thats comeing out! - it bores me :yawn:

Thanksss

Replies

• Listen to Tina Turner that will get you going.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    My daughter likes "hardcore techno" and I've found that it is awsome for exercising too . . . great bass beats.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    There are some great songs in the category of Fitness on i-Tunes...you can find all sorts of things there.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    am i the only one worried about being in an old folks home when i'm older and instead of the good old songs that the oldies like to hear at the moment we are all going to be trying to do chair aeobics, tea dances and sing alongs to the likes of eminem, beyonce, ndubz etc, we're either going to have heart attacks or get hit in the face by flying dentures (obviously this is a generalisation but you get the idea)

as for work out tunes i can't really help i like to listen to stuff i can sing along to although the wheezing kinds of stops me
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    run dmc-tricky
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    I dont know if this is your thing but rock....Queen, Kiss....Maybe disco; Abba; Earthwind & Fire; Jamoquie; Maroon 5;
  • xSophia19
    Thankyou peeeps! Wooooo lets get downloading and making a new workout playlist! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    run dmc-tricky

OMG I LOVE this on Turbofire!! =))))))
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    I love old funk music!!!! wild cherry , ohio players, george clinton
  • XanManMom
    XanManMom Posts: 17 Member
    love it
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    This song is not too old, but its always a fun one....

Im too sexy by Right Said Fred
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    I dance to Toni Basil - Mickey or Long Tall Glasses every morning to get my day started.
  • Martin1946
    Martin1946 Posts: 22
    Try some Motown I work out to a cd of Frankie Valie. Some fast and some a little slower bus enaough to keep you going

The supremes are good also

Enjoy
  • xSophia19
    THANKYOU!!! :D:D
This discussion has been closed.