Encouraging Words for Everyone :)

Options
Times when you feel like giving up- Don't! Keep trying, you will get there. :happy:
NEVER GIVE UP! I have faith in each and every single one of you.

I find myself wanting to give up all the time, constantly struggle with binge urges and I don't always succeed. When you feel like binging, take a walk, do a yoga video, even try eating some gum..:bigsmile: I find myself feeling really calm also just laying down on my bed listening to my MP3, soak in the tub, read a good book so keep those in mind when you want to eat when its not time..

Have faith, you can do it. You are the strongest person. You have the :heart:
Keep your eyes on the prize..picture those tight jeans, sexy bikini, rewards etc.

If you splurge and go over your calories..Don't stress. Get back on that wagon..if its your birthday, and if you really want..think..calories or exercise will not exsist that day! (My birthday is a little more then a month away, so im working hard and being strict as much as possible, so when it comes to that day to have booze, cake, and good food..i can say i have worked, now i can enjoy!!)

You ARE worth it! :smile:

Replies

• RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    AMEN! :D

I wish I could LIKE this <3 Thanks so much for posting! This is just what I needed today :)))
  • mel_21
    mel_21 Posts: 20
    Options
    If i could read something like this everyday then it would definetely help!! my problem is going for everything i can at the weekend and it's doing me no good at all!

I shall be bringing this post up as much as i can!

Thanks!! x
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Very good words, Thank you for taking the time to share.