Insanity workout

Options
has anyone done the insanity workout and got results? Just curious.

Replies

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have not done the workout myself. Have tried one of them from it though. That said yes people get results from it.
  • jillfrd
    jillfrd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it, got alot fitter and more toned. It's hard work though, and you have to be committed to do it everyday and also stick to the diet plan. But I loved it, I really felt like I was getting a good workout
  • hgrewal07
    hgrewal07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys:)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I did this *once*. Literally one session a few years back. My fitness levels were nothing like they are today so I really struggled and vowed never to do it again, haha! Looking back with a clear head, it was a FANTASTIC workout and I'd love to try it again some day! It is 'insane' though! :D
  • tiffanylytle73
    tiffanylytle73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout, I did it once through ending in March. But I didn't follow the diet plan, I think that is important. For me it made me so hungry so I probably ate more than I should've. If I controlled my diet more I would have seen way better results. But it's such a good workout and you never have to think about what workout you're doing today. Plus it's so cool to say you've finished it. I would do I again with you.?
  • tiffanylytle73
    tiffanylytle73 Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sorry thought this was August of this year!! Haha way off, my bad
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I read this and was about to respond accordingly but read your reply Tiffany and laughed a bit - I fell into the same trap, so to speak... but I guess a year-later reply is better than none at all, right? :smiley: