Insanity Before and After (Day 1 vs Day 30) PROGRESS PIC

Options
SammyPacks
SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx4kpzjq3abnenc/PhotoGrid_1471403385024.jpg?dl=0

Hey guys. Wanted to show my halfway mark thus far. I've missed a total of 6 workouts (yikes)... but always try to make up for it somehow by other activities... or with consuming less food than if I did workout.

Been having a rough week so far, and wanted to share this with anyone else having a rough one as well... or for anyone interested!

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • thatATLgirl
    thatATLgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lookin good-- I can tell-- your waist looks smaller especially!
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wow! And it's only half way there! I absolutely LOVE Shaun T and just as I expected I can totally see a great difference on your core ;)

I hope you don't mind me asking but... Rough week? Workout wise or life wise?
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    Just_Maddy wrote: »
    Wow! And it's only half way there! I absolutely LOVE Shaun T and just as I expected I can totally see a great difference on your core ;)

I hope you don't mind me asking but... Rough week? Workout wise or life wise?

Life wise. Workouts are the only constant haha. Just some small boy troubles and things at work. I got written up for the first time, and someone I just started seeing has been sick and tired in general so I've been taking it a little too personally is all.

Today I plan and hope it'll be a better day overall!

Thank you for asking!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    kalamarikm wrote: »
    Lookin good-- I can tell-- your waist looks smaller especially!

Thank youuu!!!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    Nice!!

Thank you!
  • sana66
    sana66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey well done! u look fab..im on wk 4..if u dmt mind me asking..hw much weight dd u loose in month 1? thx
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 on Monday, and still trying to push hard. Great work so far!

I've also missed 4 days.
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    sana66 wrote: »
    hey well done! u look fab..im on wk 4..if u dmt mind me asking..hw much weight dd u loose in month 1? thx

This is my third time going through Insanity and I lose almost NO weight the first month, but I lose inches and always be sure to refer to progress pictures, because you're building so much muscle while burning fat at the same time. The second month on the other hand, I lose at least 10-20 pounds depending on diet, etc.
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    I'm starting week 4 on Monday, and still trying to push hard. Great work so far!

I've also missed 4 days.

Keep going! You got this! I've missed almost a weeks worth all together but honestly from going to 0 workouts a week to 6 workouts a week (and even if I miss 2 days - 4 days a week). It's all about balance! It's inevitable to miss workouts for sure, but if you keep it up in the long run you're bound to get the results :)

You're doing an awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!