SINGLE PARENTS Journey to a happier you

Hi everyone. I am looking for new supportive friends to help reach my personal weight goals and to help them as well. I'd love to meet single parents. I am a single mom of 3 so finding time for myself usually is impossible. When you have the right positive minded friends to support you on your mission life feels worth living.

Replies

• lancelyell
    lancelyell Posts: 60 Member
    I'm a parent but not a single parent. I was raised in a single parent home though and I know how tough it can be. Make time for yourself so you can be around for those beautiful children ;)
  • lisastwins2002
    lisastwins2002 Posts: 5 Member
    I am a single parent of six, ages 6-14. I work part-time (35-36 hours) and finding time to exercise has been virtually impossible. I'd love to be friends and support you.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me.
  • lachennel
    lachennel Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I am new to this so please bare with me while I try to figure out the site :-)
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    At the rate that I'm going.. I'll probably be a single parent soon too lol
  • lachennel
    The rate? With what? Meaning?
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    lachennel wrote: »
    The rate? With what? Meaning?

Marital problems
  • lachennel
    Ohh I totally understand. Well if you ever need to vent or need someone to confide in I am here. feel free to inbox me and I will give you whatever positive feed back God gives to me. Hang in there. I have learned that when you are going through rough times a complete stranger can turn your day around vs your own friends and family. Stay up dear
  • mommy3crazies
    mommy3crazies Posts: 21 Member
    I'm a single mom of 3 as well. We can do this!!!!!
  • lachennel
    Hello ladies Hows every one doing today?
  • beccapineapple8756
    beccapineapple8756 Posts: 56 Member
    Single mum of 2 girls. Could use all the help and support I can get. Feel free to add me. Still learning to look after myself with out feeling guilty.