JillianMichaels.com

Options
echeindl
echeindl Posts: 326 Member
I just got this email from the Jillian Michaels website and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it..?

Does it work? Is it worth it?

It sounds like a Groupon to her program. Here is the link to the deal I was sent:

http://offers.healthdeals.com/deal/1726/up-to-67-percent-off-membership-to-jillianmichaelscom/national?utm_source=JM&utm_medium=Email2&utm_campaign=JillianMichaels

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    i bought a jillian michaels yoga mat and it came with fre 30 day coupon; and the 30 day shred dvde came with second 30day free membership.. i have the same question as you; wondering what its about
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    It's a program you pay for, it gives you a menu & work out plan. I don't know any more than that and I'd rather do it on my own to save money and also it's not hard to create a workout plan. the hard part is sticking with it.
  • Amy619
    Amy619 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am not sure if its worth it or not but the Wii game is pretty challenging. I also just added her workout on my Netflix watch instantly.She is definitely respected as a trainer but I haveta cut corners I'm a momma!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if its worth it or not but the Wii game is pretty challenging. I also just added her workout on my Netflix watch instantly.She is definitely respected as a trainer but I haveta cut corners I'm a momma!

Which videos of hers are on Netflix Instant?! I've been waiting for those to come on! ha
  • sjhoffman
    sjhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing a free 2-week trial. I called so they didn't automatically renew and charge me $4 a month. There is a food diary and exercise log. You get a daily meal and exercise plan, and motivational emails daily. I could not use the daily meal plan laid out because I have certain dietary restrictions related to health issues - although it did look like you could have the plan adjust for common food allergies and diabetes - just not for my specific restrictions.

There is a food database so you can enter your own food, but it is much more limited than the one on MFP. It didn't really work well for how I prepare food. I didn't look hard, but I didn't find a way to enter a whole recipe and save it.

The exercise plan was more useful.
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    most cable networks are running her vidio's free(exercise tv) this month if you have demand
  • Amy619
    Amy619 Posts: 15
    Options
    This one!
    http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Jillian_Michaels_30_Day_Shred/70086946?trkid=2361637

aww its not an instant one this one they ship to you!