Looking for friends with a high amount of weight to lose

Options

Replies

• meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started was to lose 46kg (101lb). I'm down 4kg (~9lb) after about 1,5 months (on and off track). I try to post regularly about daily struggles/successes and in the future I want to post more about workouts and recipes. I'm on a ketogenic diet (low-carb) and track my foods as best I can (even when I *kitten* up).

Feel free to add me, everyone! <3
  • pjdeans
    pjdeans Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi I have 65lbs to lose. Been yoyo-ing for years, and I had a baby Jan this year. I started back on here July 25th. I'm down 10 lbs so far. I would love to be at my goal by March 2017.
    SW: 225
    CW: 214
    GW: 160, but I'd be happy with 170
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose and would love to have some accountability friends also!!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have between 50 and 70 to lose. 150 is my goal for now, and once I get there I will see how I feel and reevaluate from there. I have been keeping to my calories and working out for 15-30 minutes 2xs a day.
    SW 203
    CW 199
    GW 130-150

I sent a request!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have about 100pounds to lose. I had lost 207 pounds total then depression hit and I gained 30lbs and not to long after that I got pregnant and gained another 60lbs with my son so I'm back here again to get back on track and lose this weight! Would love friends.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I initially had 110 lbs to lose....I've already lost 25 lbs....85 lbs more to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • Lonelybroccoli_2
    Lonelybroccoli_2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ....initially I had 80 lbs to lose. I've lost all together about 30 lbs since January 2016. I still have a good bit to go ~ feel free to add me. I'm from Dublin,Ireland.
  • muttonhead78
    muttonhead78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I originally had 140lbs to lose, down about 45 lbs. I took me two years to lose the 45lbs, and I've kept it off for over a year and a half, so would like to start losing again. I tend to go slow with minor changes to make sure I can maintain, but I'm getting frustrated with that approach.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My target it to lose 35 more lbs. 12 lbs. Down. Feel free to add me!
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm always on the lookout for more friends to support and motivate. I'm on MFP everyday, and I look for equally as active people. I have 22kgs to lose and have lost 3.2 so far!
  • cjuneau69
    cjuneau69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 75 pounds to lose.
  • weightlosssweetspot
    weightlosssweetspot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there you can add me too if you like. Looking to drop about 10kg initially then 5 more would be great.
  • fat2fit4good2016
    fat2fit4good2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!! I have 105 lbs to lose. We can do this!!!
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You can friend me I have about 50+ to lose also
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I have about 85 to lose and I'm about halfway there.
  • amandaveale
    amandaveale Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi my target is 80 lbs and I have only just started out. Would appreciate any friends on this journey which may be a long one. Good luck all x
  • uniquegirl88
    uniquegirl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 more to lose. feel free to add me as well anyone
  • DinoDecoy
    DinoDecoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 90+ pounds to lose, so feel free to add me anyone. I have a bad habit of yoyoing with my weight, but hoping this will get me back on track.

c:
  • thrillmonkey
    thrillmonkey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've also got about 60 pounds to lose, and I'd definitely like someone to help keep me accountable as well! Feel free to add me!