Closet Victory!!!

2»

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I took most of my clothes to GoodWill. I have few clothes to wear to work. I mean plenty of t-shirts and I have some nice outfits. But I feel like I wear the same stuff all the time. I have trouble getting through a whole week figuring out what to wear. Plenty of skirts, dress pants, and 4 pairs of jeans. But very few shirts. And when summer comes, I need new shorts. My favorite pair ripped in the dryer. :explode: I found some clothes that were shoved in the back that at one time were too tight and now they're too lose and I've only worn them like once. So I missed the "just right fit" part for those clothes..........I guess what I'm trying to say....I need new clothes tantrum.gif

That is all......wait.gif

teehee, I know what you mean!!
    Whatever happened to that thread where people were going to switch out sizes as they reached their goal??

We need to get that going again!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Nat!! That is SO great!!! How wonderful you must feel!! I am sorry I didn't see this yesterday.

It's like getting a whole new wardrobe huh????:bigsmile:

I am SO proud of you!! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
    -Tam
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Congrat on your NSV!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Thank you ladies!! :flowerforyou:

I am actually excited to go shopping tonight for a Birthday outfit. (No Max...not birthday suit...birthday outfit :laugh: )
  • Shaine
    Shaine Posts: 32
    Isn't that the best feeling when you can break out that piece of clothing you forgot about, and it actually fits!
    I've a few pair of pants like that. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!